Da Foster-Meomie

Old December 10th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Da Foster-Meomie

cshenk wrote:

Howdy Cinnamon!!! This here's Cash and I got Miss Mabel Anne wuff me.
We air both Beagles though mixed and was hunting doggies. Miss Mabel
Anne is the prettiest little thing! She looks like maybe beagle and
something longer haired silky. Me, I kinda look like Mom took a
favorable set a eyes on a Bull Mastiff. Yeah, I is a big boy but I'z
sweet an like kitties.

We was both good huntin dogs but we got sick with the heartwormies so
got left abandoned til they founded us'uns then Miss Carol took us
home. I was stolen from my first home as a puppy and taught to be a
huntin doggie. Miss Mabel Anne sez she was raised ta be a huntin doggie
and dey treated her up real well except they didn't give her pills to
keep the heartwormies away and then when she got'em and got deaf too,
dey left her someplace.

Wez living with a lovely kittie. She be named Miss Daisy-Chan an she's
the sweetest kittie!!! Iffin yer meowmie ever be thinkin about adding a
rescue pooch. Beagle types are well known for often gettin'long real
good wiff kitties. Some don't, but dez the crazy ones.

Thos hartwurms sound furry bad.

I duznt fink that Meomie iz gonna git a d*g cuz she sez they iz a lotta
werk an she iz notted athome enuff. Theer iz meny d*gs inna nayborhood
an thu beegul Meomiez nose best live wif a fren uf hurz an wuz rescued
hur name iz Kyria and shez a nize kquiet d*g altho hur hoomin sez she
hasta stay onna leesh wen walkin inna wuds becuz if she smells sumfing
inturestin she just keeps tryin tu trak it down an duznt wate fur thu
hoomin. Othur frens gotta d*g frum thu sheltur that iznt a beegul, altho
nowun nose kwuite wat it is. Hez furry big altho not much more then a
puppy, lyke a big Labberdor eggsep his furz is more lyke sum kynd uf
hound or terryer. He lykes cats an lives wif too uv them, but hez kinda
bouncy, bein a yung d*g.

Meomiez sisfur an hur husbin dopted a girld*g wat is definitly part
poodul an maybe part Portyougese wadder d*g. Shez furry frenly (eggsep
wif skwirrels; she rilly duznt lyke skwirrels furry much) but if she is
left aloan tutu much she eets fings, like phone books.

--
Cinnamon
Old December 10th 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da softz famblee hawaz haden fur petz anna hutin when hersef wuz growin up,
dey iz wunnerful petz, OEJ
On 2010-12-08 6:13 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Weese sadsad fur awl da lil kitties dat has no homes - iz da same
here, n awl da kitty charities is offurstretched. Meomie ses pet shops
shouldn't be abul to sell live animals cos sumtymes dey dussnt care
who buys dem n itz da animals dat suffur. We agrees!
Wees glad yu has a gudgud home n yu get as fluffy as yu lyke...is only
furryness ennyway!
Jack, Harry n Sukie Da Gordon Boyz

Duznt make much difrunce akshually, notted sellin them inna stores. Meomie
haznt seen a cat inna petstore in yeers, butted theer iz still lotsa cats
wifout homes. More then d*gs, thu foster-meomie sed; they haz an eesier
tyme finding homes fur thu d*gs an theer iznt so much uv them, wich
suprized meomie. She thot theer wuz lotsa puroblems findin homes fur d*gs,
spayshully beeguls that izn't gud hunturs, but thu foster-meomie sed theer
iz more puroblems findin homes fur cats.

(Thu puroblem wif thu beeguls iz that if they iz gudgud hunters, thu
hunters will take furry gud care uf them. But sumhoomins finks they is
only gud fur huntin and duznt make gud pets, so theer iz a purroblem
findin homes fur beeguls that needs tu be pets bekus they iz no gud at
huntin. This iz notted troo, tho, Meomie nose beeguls that iz grate pets,
butted furtunately they duznt live wif us.)

--
Cinnamon

Old December 10th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Storrmmee wrote:
da softz famblee hawaz haden fur petz anna hutin when hersef wuz growin up,
dey iz wunnerful petz, OEJ

Meomie sez theer iz lotsa rong idees bout beeguls heer. Maybe thu bad
ideez iz bein furgotten if thu sheltur iz findin homes fur d*gs, She wuz
Out tuday an saw a buk bout thu lokul beeguls an thu riter had seffural
pages listin them an eggsplaning they iz all rong. All thu stuff bout
them being bad pets and becomin bad hunturs if yu lets them inna house
or fixes them wen notted broke. Theer iz a charity jus fur beeguls that
started heer:

http://www.beaglepaws.com/

--
Cinnamon

Old December 10th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Cinnimon wrote
Cash wrote:

[...]

They ain't the funest thing to have I tells ya Miss Cinnimon! (Iz assuming
a Miss there, no insult iffin ya be a guy but can't sniff ya from here).

First ya don't feel so good, then ya feels worse. It don't get no better
til they 2foots finish with all that medical stuff. I be a 55lb big boy but
when Ms Carol tooked me home, I was hard put to hit 27 lbs. I tried jumpin
up an down on the scale at the place she takes us but it kept comin back to
27 lbs fur a bit long. Miss Mabel Anne now, she's a fine figure of a lady
an she didn't lose as much. She's been happily eating the chow here bouts
an she's filling out ta be a right fine looking lady. I 'spect she weighs
about 13lb and should be about 17lb or so. Likes I said, she's a little
thing compared to me.

I duznt fink that Meomie iz gonna git a d*g cuz she sez they iz a lotta
werk an she iz notted athome enuff. Theer iz meny d*gs inna nayborhood an
thu beegul Meomiez nose best live wif a fren uf hurz an wuz rescued hur
name iz Kyria and shez a nize kquiet d*g altho hur hoomin sez she hasta
stay onna leesh wen walkin inna wuds becuz if she smells sumfing
inturestin she just keeps tryin tu trak it down an duznt wate fur thu
hoomin. Othur frens gotta d*g frum thu sheltur that iznt a beegul, altho
nowun nose kwuite wat it is. Hez furry big altho not much more then a
puppy, lyke a big Labberdor eggsep his furz is more lyke sum kynd uf hound
or terryer. He lykes cats an lives wif too uv them, but hez kinda bouncy,
bein a yung d*g.

Hehe we doggie sorts do need a bit more tendin. Now, kittahs aint happy
alone home all alone all day or allday an overnight, but we doggies jus have
to have a way out ta go (sorry my lady, have to be indeliacate) pee and
such.

Yeah, we beagle sorts tend ta run after scents. See, us'uns be 'scent
hounds'. Give me a new scent and I'm off a-running! Mis Carol says it
gives me feathers in my brain but she don't blame me none as it's how the
big fella designed us beagles ta be.

Meomiez sisfur an hur husbin dopted a girld*g wat is definitly part poodul
an maybe part Portyougese wadder d*g. Shez furry frenly (eggsep wif
skwirrels; she rilly duznt lyke skwirrels furry much) but if she is left
aloan tutu much she eets fings, like phone books.

Aww. She needs ta be with folks. Me, I like chasin squirrels but I don't
be tryin to really catch'em. Just play at it.

Old December 11th 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

cshenk wrote:

They ain't the funest thing to have I tells ya Miss Cinnimon! (Iz
assuming a Miss there, no insult iffin ya be a guy but can't sniff ya
from here).

Yes, I iz a gurlcat. Sam izza boycat. Hez thu furst boycat that lived
heer, an Meomie sez all that stuff bout boycats bein more aggressive an
notted so nize pets az gurlcats iz rong, cuz hez a sweety butted I iz tu.

Meomiez sisfur an hur husbin dopted a girld*g wat is definitly part
poodul an maybe part Portyougese wadder d*g. Shez furry frenly (eggsep
wif skwirrels; she rilly duznt lyke skwirrels furry much) but if she
is left aloan tutu much she eets fings, like phone books.

Aww. She needs ta be with folks. Me, I like chasin squirrels but I
don't be tryin to really catch'em. Just play at it.

I duznt fing Maisie haz effur akshually manajed tu catch a squirrel
butted she luves tryin tu! An hur Meomie sed thu same fing bout her
needin company, She iznt home alone much cuz hur Meomie an Pawpaw werks
difrunt hours an offin werks frum home. She ate thu phonebuk wen hur
meomie wus visitin ower meomie an granmeomie (we lives furry far away)
an hur meomie dint blame Maisie, she sed hur pawpaw shud have played wif
hur more.

--
Cinnamon

Sumtymes we wurry bowt Meomie rafflescat Cat community 30 March 20th 09 05:49 AM
Evul Meomie Cheryl P.[_2_] Cat community 31 September 23rd 08 01:41 AM
New Foster Cat Debra Berry Cat anecdotes 20 February 25th 06 07:24 PM
Mean Meomie! Mishi Cat anecdotes 9 June 12th 04 05:37 PM
New Foster Kit bunny_baby Cat anecdotes 11 August 21st 03 12:27 PM