We gotted a Kissamouse card!

Old December 8th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default We gotted a Kissamouse card!

Yes we did! Ower furstist wun!
Itz frum Pitoonya n it has dwawingz n effurything! (butted sumwun did
sumfin notty to da kitty onna cuffur...shhhhh!)

Cats 1 Hoomins 3
Wese gonna get more dan dem as usual!

Jack, Harry n Sukie Gordon - cited.
Old December 8th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Dec 8, 4:34*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
Yes we did! Ower furstist wun!
*Itz frum Pitoonya n it has dwawingz n effurything! (butted sumwun did
sumfin notty to da kitty onna cuffur...shhhhh!)

Cats 1 Hoomins 3
Wese gonna get more dan dem as usual!

Jack, Harry n Sukie Gordon - cited.

Wee gotta 2 cards!
Cats 2 Hoomins ZERO

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie
Old December 8th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Yes we did! Ower furstist wun!

Itz frum Pitoonya n it has dwawingz n effurything! (butted sumwun did
sumfin notty to da kitty onna cuffur...shhhhh!)

Cats 1 Hoomins 3
Wese gonna get more dan dem as usual!

Jack, Harry n Sukie Gordon - cited.

Wee gotta 2 cards!
Cats 2 Hoomins ZERO

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie

Mommy iz styl riting owt owr kards tew awl uff yew, n yew wull git dem sune
ai hoap.
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex

Old December 9th 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 8, 6:57*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Yes we did! Ower furstist wun!
*Itz frum Pitoonya n it has dwawingz n effurything! (butted sumwun did
sumfin notty to da kitty onna cuffur...shhhhh!)

Cats 1 Hoomins 3
Wese gonna get more dan dem as usual!

Jack, Harry n Sukie Gordon - cited.

Wee gotta 2 cards!
Cats 2 *Hoomins ZERO

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie

Mommy iz styl riting owt owr kards tew awl uff yew, n yew wull git dem sune
ai hoap.
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex

I hab weeseeved tew cards tew! Dey ar sew wuffwy.
Da Granby's cwowder awso inkwooded mine meowmie in dere messij.
Butted i beeweev itz akshully mine card. Sew byoodiful, mine fayvrit
cullur. Itz bwoo, wike mine bwankee.
ai wish ai cud fiynd wun ob my wiskkers to sned to Pitoonya.
ai gess mine wisskers do gnot fawl outted, meybe cuz ai only 6 and a
haff.
Fangyu Granbys kitties and Pitoonya.
MeOwy, waiting for Amazon to deliver her special cards to send out.
Old December 9th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We haz fife kards and da gramby nun/ We will sharez wiff her as we gotted
no fumbz to open dem wiff. O T feeling proud of his gesture.

Old December 10th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wull, we r styl riting owr kardz n Pa iz hulping LOTZ , n we wyl inklood da
wunnerful Gramby, n awl da uthur sekritaryz tew. We luv yer hole famlee,
OT, n awl uff owr frendz heer, yeUP It iz bein kinda slow cuz uf Mommy
hurted neez n hur legs mrrrrrrrrrt on dat bad payne on hurself hur is sew
nise n hur n Pa wyl be winked 34 yeers on Kissamouse Eve. dey luv eech uther
sew mutcch, evun wiff awl hiz pooter strezzes. . . .mommy rites hym luv
notez n gibs hym lotza hugz fur komfurt tew.
Luffz,

Kissamouse card Ann Cat community 1 December 21st 08 07:41 PM
Kissamouse card Ann Cat anecdotes 1 December 21st 08 04:47 PM
Kissamouse Carols - Our Kissamouse Tree by GM Ray or Fran Cat community 4 December 8th 06 02:23 AM
Kissamouse card ann791 Cat anecdotes 1 December 20th 05 04:24 AM
Our firstest Kissamouse Card Ray or Fran Cat community 6 November 28th 03 06:24 PM