Pirate Cat Voyage Update #6

Old November 2nd 03, 11:20 PM
Tanada

Default Pirate Cat Voyage Update #6

Finally. The fat wench has been extremely lax in posting our
adventures. Her claims of seasickness, flu, typhoons, and hurricanes
are not good enough. I'm going to either get a better hoomin, or teach
her another lesson. It seems that following her around, staring at her,
and sitting on her head while she sleeps is not enough.

When I got her to post last, we were almost to Thailand. We had no
problems finding docking space, and, locking the wench in the hold, set
out to visit Vino and the Siamese temple cats.

Vino was the purrfect host. He was geniality himself, until Waffles and
Nikki discovered his lizard and wanted to hunt. Vino let us know that
it was HIS lizard and was to be left alone. We were willing to go along
with his wishes, as there were plenty of other lizards, butterflies, and
birds to catch. However, his meowmie, a cruel hoomin, discovered that
Vino was having guests and locked him back in the house. Vino has some
cool digs. His meowmie was gone for a day and he gave us the grand
tour. He even has his own serving staff, and not just his meowmie and
paw. Awww, the life of a spoiled Thaiwanese cat.

The temple cats are extremely spoiled too. They even think they're
royalty. There was some hissing until this dominance issue was worked
out. You should see Waffles, Nikki, and Maya in a fight. Those womens
whupped some siamese butt. We had those blue eyed runts begging for
mercy in no time. It was a fun time. Unfortunately, Adam and PawRob
said that we had to leave NOW. Thailand was too hot anyway, and it was
getting wet, too.

We then sailed to New Zeelan. It took a while to find Bonnie, Clyde,
and Fluffy SP's house. It is spring in New Zeelan, and we all stopped
and smelled flowers, chased mousies, and partied. We finally got there
and met the kits. Bonnie and Clyde are a year old now. They are still
kids, but look grown up. We snuck into and stayed in their playhouse.
It was really fun. Some cat named Dastardly Deo tried to dominate Maya,
but she and Waffles beat the little punk creep up. I also got in a few
good licks, but the girls damaged his ego. We don't think that he'll
pick on the kits for a few days after we leave.

We also visited a sheep ranch. We had to see where our lamb comes from
after all. Sheep are very furry and stupid looking. They also taste
good. The fat wench laughed when I told her how unfair it was that they
wouldn't give us samples.

Rather than go straight from New Zeelan to Melborne to rescue the
beautacious Chloe, we had another stop to make first. We shipped
straight to Woolagone to buck Smoggleberry up for his hoomin's wedding.
We watched the hoomins stand up there with the wind blowing and saying
things about forsaking all others. Not a word about taking care of the
cat first! Honestly!! You'd think that hoomins would include the
proper homage of their owners in these things. Yowie was beautiful for
a hoomin and I bet she knows just how to scritch a cat between the
ears. She has that kind of look about her. Smoggleberry agrees that he
is a lucky cat, but says that we can't let the hoomins know, as it would
undermine his standing in the community.

We were able to slip into the eats party and snag some good stuff. We
had to be careful, so the hoomins didn't catch us, but there were some
good eats there. I bet Joel would have given us the good stuff, but
they had him busy the whole time. He looked a little bemused, but I'm
sure that he'll get used to this wedding thing.

We are now visiting around the eastern and southern part of Awstrailea.
There are a lot of cats, HUGE rabbits, and fuzzy bear things running
around. They look like fun. I'd like to catch some, but I think the
fat wench would have a fit when I let her out of the hold, and she sees
one. Hoomins get scared of mice so easily, a big mouse might send her
over the edge and then where would we be for a Cronicler? Besides next
week we sail to Melborne to rescue Chloe and sing to Dave G's womens,
Dot. She sounds fun.

Yours in Fishes,
Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old November 3rd 03, 04:25 AM
jen.d

Cap'n.

My dasdardly group of disgruntled group of IT cats with laid off slaves in
the tech industry await you and your mates. We have our slingshots full of
Kraft Dinner and cauldrons of boilding kool-aid and gatorade awaiting your
arrival. We have moved from our castle to a run-down apartment block on the
lower east side. You will have to battle the trade workers on the street to
get to us.. that's our first defense.

We may have cheap tools and defenses, but you can be sure we're disgrunted.

Kid *hissssssssy* deHaan, and her disgrunted IT minion cats.

PS: good thing you didn't want to do battle in 1999 -- oh we were glorious
back then.

Old November 3rd 03, 04:31 AM
Tanada

"jen.d" wrote:

Cap'n.

My dasdardly group of disgruntled group of IT cats with laid off slaves in
the tech industry await you and your mates. We have our slingshots full of
Kraft Dinner and cauldrons of boilding kool-aid and gatorade awaiting your
arrival. We have moved from our castle to a run-down apartment block on the
lower east side. You will have to battle the trade workers on the street to
get to us.. that's our first defense.

We may have cheap tools and defenses, but you can be sure we're disgrunted.

Kid *hissssssssy* deHaan, and her disgrunted IT minion cats.

PS: good thing you didn't want to do battle in 1999 -- oh we were glorious
back then.

YAWN!!!

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old November 4th 03, 08:54 AM
jen.d

[...]

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" *claw*. "Have to take this all day from
the boy cats and now this!!!! Maybe I'll just have to find a new cat group.

click click click click click click*

-- Kid.

*stomping away with nails that need to be trimmed

Old November 4th 03, 10:26 AM
Marina

"jen.d" wrote

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" *claw*. "Have to take this all day from
the boy cats and now this!!!! Maybe I'll just have to find a new cat

group.

click click click click click click*

-- Kid.

*stomping away with nails that need to be trimmed

Nikki tells me she is sorry if it upsets her soul sister Kid, but she is
having so much fun on the voyage - good fights, good huntin', and salty
mates - that she wishes Kid and Pine Cone would bury the hatchet and Kid
could join in the fun.

--
Marina, the diplomat, intervening for Nikki