Pirate Cat Voyage Update #6

Old November 25th 03, 06:43 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

When and where do we land next? Can the cats from the USA appropriate a
turkey for Thanksgiving?

Allegra, Chief Ballast and cellist

Fangsgiving? What's dat? I knows about turkey - dat's dat yummy kind of
meat that Meowmie and Paw feed us sometimes - but I doesn't know what
Fangsgibing is.

Sammy Kitten

Old November 25th 03, 10:29 PM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

When and where do we land next? Can the cats from the USA appropriate a
turkey for Thanksgiving?

Allegra, Chief Ballast and cellist

Hawaii next fellow felines. I got the fat wench to put a couple of
turkeys in the freezer before we left the states. We'll have turkey,
gravy, and ham for dinner Thursday. I'll even let the fat wench make
some stuff for them as well. After all, she is cooking turkey and ham
for us.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old November 26th 03, 09:48 PM
Amelia T Cat

Fangsgiving? What's dat? I knows about turkey - dat's dat yummy kind of
meat that Meowmie and Paw feed us sometimes - but I doesn't know what
Fangsgibing is.

Sammy Kitten

Silly kitten! Thanksgiving is a human holiday where they all stop to
think about the things they're thankful for, like warm boxes to sleep in
and those nice white porcelain litter boxes and having tuna-places to go
to and having family around and all those other things that are
important to humans.

What's most important to us feline members of the family is that they
cook up lots and lots of turkey and stuffing and sometimes ham and other
wonderful tasty goodies that they usually share with us!

Amelia

Old November 26th 03, 09:49 PM
Amelia T Cat

Silly kitten! Thanksgiving is a human holiday where they all stop to
think about the things they're thankful for, like warm boxes to sleep in
and those nice white porcelain litter boxes and having tuna-places to go
to and having family around and all those other things that are
important to humans.

What's most important to us feline members of the family is that they
cook up lots and lots of turkey and stuffing and sometimes ham and other
wonderful tasty goodies that they usually share with us!

I almost forgot - then in another month it's time for Christmas.

Amelia T Cat

Old November 26th 03, 09:53 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Amelia T Cat wrote:
Silly kitten! Thanksgiving is a human holiday where they all stop to
think about the things they're thankful for, like warm boxes to sleep
in and those nice white porcelain litter boxes and having tuna-places
to go to and having family around and all those other things that are
important to humans.

What's most important to us feline members of the family is that they
cook up lots and lots of turkey and stuffing and sometimes ham and
other wonderful tasty goodies that they usually share with us!

I almost forgot - then in another month it's time for Christmas.

Amelia T Cat

tiny orange kitten appears dazed by the concepts

Turkeybird? and stuffing? and ham? then Kissamouse?

Starts bouncing through the entire RV

TURKEYBIRD! HAM! SNACKS! KISSAMOUSE!

Can we cook a turkeybird ourownselves???

Samuel Kitten