Poor Pearl

Old April 3rd 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Poor Pearl

She had TERRRIBLE diahrrea last night. I mean awful and it made her throw
up. This has happened once before to this degree and putting her back on
Hills wd cleared it up but she really had a tough night and none of us got
much sleep. Sugar huddled next to me and she even threw up a hairball at 4
a.m. What little sleep I had I dreamed Pearl was throwing up blood and
literally falling apart; it was HORRIBLE. I will check on her at lunch and
if she isn't better to the docs we go. (She was perkier, but weak this a.m.
but ate her wet w/d and a little plain chicken. She wanted more - as usual -
but I thought she shouldn't have too much on her tummy right now.)

Old April 3rd 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
She had TERRRIBLE diahrrea last night. I mean awful and it made her
throw up. This has happened once before to this degree and putting
her back on Hills wd cleared it up but she really had a tough night
and none of us got much sleep. Sugar huddled next to me and she even
threw up a hairball at 4 a.m. What little sleep I had I dreamed Pearl
was throwing up blood and literally falling apart; it was HORRIBLE. I
will check on her at lunch and if she isn't better to the docs we go.
(She was perkier, but weak this a.m. but ate her wet w/d and a little
plain chicken. She wanted more - as usual - but I thought she
shouldn't have too much on her tummy right now.)

Lots of purrs on the way for Pearl.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 3rd 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-03, Karen penned:
She had TERRRIBLE diahrrea last night. I mean awful and it made her
throw up. This has happened once before to this degree and putting
her back on Hills wd cleared it up but she really had a tough night
and none of us got much sleep. Sugar huddled next to me and she even
threw up a hairball at 4 a.m. What little sleep I had I dreamed
Pearl was throwing up blood and literally falling apart; it was
HORRIBLE. I will check on her at lunch and if she isn't better to
the docs we go. (She was perkier, but weak this a.m. but ate her
wet w/d and a little plain chicken. She wanted more - as usual - but
I thought she shouldn't have too much on her tummy right now.)

Oh, man. Purrs for Pearl and for the rest of the household to get
some rest.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 3rd 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
She had TERRRIBLE diahrrea last night. I mean awful and it made her throw
up. This has happened once before to this degree and putting her back on
Hills wd cleared it up but she really had a tough night and none of us got
much sleep. Sugar huddled next to me and she even threw up a hairball at 4
a.m. What little sleep I had I dreamed Pearl was throwing up blood and
literally falling apart; it was HORRIBLE. I will check on her at lunch and
if she isn't better to the docs we go. (She was perkier, but weak this a.m.
but ate her wet w/d and a little plain chicken. She wanted more - as usual -
but I thought she shouldn't have too much on her tummy right now.)

Aw, another poor little baby. Lots of purrs for Pearl, and for you.
Those nightmares sound horrible.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 3rd 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Poor Pearl and Sugar. I sympathize. As I mentioned in another post, Rusty
has an upset tummy too. I had a horrible dream once that Rusty was starved
close to death.
The worry over my cat is sending me to an early grave.
We are heading to TED's in 2 hours.
Purrs going out your way.

Winnie

Old April 3rd 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote in message
She had TERRRIBLE diahrrea last night.

I hope she feels better soon

Jeanette

Old April 3rd 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
She had TERRRIBLE diahrrea last night. I mean awful and it made her throw
up. This has happened once before to this degree and putting her back on
Hills wd cleared it up but she really had a tough night and none of us got
much sleep. Sugar huddled next to me and she even threw up a hairball at 4
a.m. What little sleep I had I dreamed Pearl was throwing up blood and
literally falling apart; it was HORRIBLE. I will check on her at lunch and
if she isn't better to the docs we go. (She was perkier, but weak this
a.m.
but ate her wet w/d and a little plain chicken. She wanted more - as
usual -
but I thought she shouldn't have too much on her tummy right now.)

That's always so hard. We know when they have had a tummy upset they are
better not to eat much for a few days, but they don't always appreciate it.

Purrs Pearl

Jo

Old April 3rd 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:52:11 -0500, "Karen"
yodeled:

She had TERRRIBLE diahrrea last night. I mean awful and it made her throw
up. This has happened once before to this degree and putting her back on
Hills wd cleared it up but she really had a tough night and none of us got
much sleep. Sugar huddled next to me and she even threw up a hairball at 4
a.m. What little sleep I had I dreamed Pearl was throwing up blood and
literally falling apart; it was HORRIBLE. I will check on her at lunch and
if she isn't better to the docs we go. (She was perkier, but weak this a.m.
but ate her wet w/d and a little plain chicken. She wanted more - as usual -
but I thought she shouldn't have too much on her tummy right now.)

It is so worrying, isn't it. Purrs for her to feel better fast.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 3rd 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
She had TERRRIBLE diahrrea last night. I mean awful and it made her throw
up. This has happened once before to this degree and putting her back on
Hills wd cleared it up but she really had a tough night and none of us got
much sleep. Sugar huddled next to me and she even threw up a hairball at 4
a.m. What little sleep I had I dreamed Pearl was throwing up blood and
literally falling apart; it was HORRIBLE. I will check on her at lunch and
if she isn't better to the docs we go. (She was perkier, but weak this

a.m.
but ate her wet w/d and a little plain chicken. She wanted more - as

usual -
but I thought she shouldn't have too much on her tummy right now.)

Oh, that's terrible! I'm so sorry. Purrs going out to Pearl from our furry
household.

kili

Old April 3rd 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers for sweet Pearl. Hope she feels better soon.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come