Am I Crazy? Cat Stroller

Old November 6th 03, 06:16 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Tanada
wrote:

Pam S. who revels in being thought nuts

I thought being nuts was a prerequiset for this group.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old November 7th 03, 01:03 AM
Sherry

THINK??? Mine already know we're a crazy cat FAMILY!! We put a kitty
jail on the back of our house, and are talking about adding a screen
room just for them (NOT!). Those who don't think we're satanists (we
play AD&D) have decided that we're nuts.

Pam S. who revels in being thought nuts

LOL! Someone at work recently asked me "Do you have *anything* that doesn't
have cats on it?" I took a good look at my casual wardrobe, and, no it appears
I don't. I never noticed that before.

Sherry
Old November 8th 03, 06:22 AM
jmcquown

Margaret Fine wrote:
Am I crazy for wanting to get Oliver one of those kitty walk cat
strollers?

I've looked at that myself and wondered, as I go on my evening
constitutional, would Persia mind being strolled about? She doesn't mind
her "kitty walk" which is of the same construction. hmmm...

You try it first, then let me know!

Jill

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Produc...9183&N=1+11313
3&in_merch=1

I always think he looks so sad when we take Boone out for his evening
stroll and Oliver is left behind. I am trying to convince Steve that
Oliver would love it but he wonders if Oliver would be too stressed
because of traffic (Oliver is afraid of cars unless he is riding in
one). I like that it has a little covered area in back for him to
hide
if he wants. I suppose we could always try it and if he freaks we'll
know. I also thought it would be handy for vet visits (I'd wheel him
in
instead of using the cat carrier.

Old November 8th 03, 11:03 PM
Kim Walters

"Sherry " wrote in message
THINK??? Mine already know we're a crazy cat FAMILY!! We put a kitty
jail on the back of our house, and are talking about adding a screen
room just for them (NOT!). Those who don't think we're satanists (we
play AD&D) have decided that we're nuts.

Pam S. who revels in being thought nuts

LOL! Someone at work recently asked me "Do you have *anything* that

doesn't
have cats on it?" I took a good look at my casual wardrobe, and, no it

appears
I don't. I never noticed that before.

Sherry

Hey - I resemble that remark...

Actually at my NEDS meeting today I got 2 compliments on my shirt (blue with
7 different cats kinda air brushed)

--
-Kim

owned by Egbert, Niobe, Sekhar and Rocket
take the cat out before you reply
one cat just leads to another...

http://photos.yahoo.com/sir_eg_of_bert

Old November 14th 03, 07:51 PM
Hairball

il 05/11/2003 21.54 Takayuki ha scritto :

Why do your cats seem to all be named after TV dramas?

LOL they are not... not exactly )

All I wanted was to have cats with theme names, mo
matter what theme. I had some ideas (Cosmo and
Vogue were on top of the list) but then I found
out that the italian Feline association decides a
letter every year and all the pedigree cats born
in that year have to have names with that letter
on the pedigree.
Now, you are not exactly supposed to call a cat
with the pedigree name, but since I was given the
opportunity to choose I decided to pur the "right"
names on their cards. And that year's letter was D.

And all the "themed" ideas i had with D were
"Diana & Dodi" (scary!), "Donald & Daisy" (too
common), Doris & Danny (only understandable to
Fame fans) and Dallas & Dynasty. Which didn't seem
to present any inconvenient, plus, it wasn't
exactly a boy-and-girl theme and I was not sure
what would come out of the mom I had chosen.
(by the way, only one kitten came out, and I took
an adult with another pedigree name and changed
her family name to Dynasty. She does answer to it
)) ).

Then I helped rescue Callas, found pregnant by a
friend of mine who was working on the last Callas
film (Cat was found close to the sets and got the
name). Callas came here to deliver her babies and
became Cally. So her babies became Jolly Molly and
Melly just because of the sound. They were all to
go away and get new names anyway... but Melly
didn't find a house. So she needed a new name, and
by then the theme was already "soap operas". I was
about to write "Beautiful" on her shoots card,
then I realized that Melly was short for Melrose
Place... and that was it )))

ciao!
Laura & Cats