Iz Mad!

Old November 25th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Iz Mad!

Meowmie jus tol daddy 2 foot wez not allowed any stuffing! Mebe Mabel can
haz sum but wez other doggiez and my wonderfuly kittah-dom notz allowed?

Wez got wheat aller-sniffy-scratchy-ear-iky if wez eatz dat. POOT! I wantz
worzer words! POOT POOT POOT!

GRRR! Daz from Cash and Sammy. Wez try tell Mabel but shez never had
stuffing? Waz up wif dat?

Sniff. drip drip drip. Bright thought, I bet meowmie gives us other
goodies? Oh! I bet! But I still wants jus a taste of stuffing! (dripping
another tear).

Daisy-chan the Magnificent (who wants STUFFING)

Old November 25th 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:49:32 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

Meowmie jus tol daddy 2 foot wez not allowed any stuffing! Mebe Mabel can
haz sum but wez other doggiez and my wonderfuly kittah-dom notz allowed?

Wez got wheat aller-sniffy-scratchy-ear-iky if wez eatz dat. POOT! I wantz
worzer words! POOT POOT POOT!

GRRR! Daz from Cash and Sammy. Wez try tell Mabel but shez never had
stuffing? Waz up wif dat?

Sniff. drip drip drip. Bright thought, I bet meowmie gives us other
goodies? Oh! I bet! But I still wants jus a taste of stuffing! (dripping
another tear).

Daisy-chan the Magnificent (who wants STUFFING)

i yam sekritari of fudz of catmerica and i says hoomins must surv fudz
we wants allways.
beauty with righteous anger
Old November 25th 10, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
[...]

Effin unyumz?
Meowmee sez I kaynt eet onyumz (
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 25th 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:50:38 -0800, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

kitties kan eet deunyunized unyunz ann delillyd liyz.
beauty who eets effurryfink
Old November 25th 10, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

[...]

An I iznt lowd to eet cheez! Meowmie sez myown mouf mite like it but my
tummee duznt.

Sundance

Old November 25th 10, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:48:31 -0800, "Sundance" wrote:

[...]

only kitties gnow wats bestest fur kitties. hoomins is a survunts.
klaatu barada nikto fur them that gnowz.
beauty
Old November 25th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

cshenk wrote:
Meowmie jus tol daddy 2 foot wez not allowed any stuffing! Mebe Mabel
can haz sum but wez other doggiez and my wonderfuly kittah-dom notz
allowed?

Wez got wheat aller-sniffy-scratchy-ear-iky if wez eatz dat. POOT! I
wantz worzer words! POOT POOT POOT!

GRRR! Daz from Cash and Sammy. Wez try tell Mabel but shez never had
stuffing? Waz up wif dat?

Sniff. drip drip drip. Bright thought, I bet meowmie gives us other
goodies? Oh! I bet! But I still wants jus a taste of stuffing!
(dripping another tear).

Daisy-chan the Magnificent (who wants STUFFING)

Stufn usly has unyuns in it an not gud fur kitties. TuTu
Old November 25th 10, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:39:32 -0700, MLB wrote:

cshenk wrote:
Meowmie jus tol daddy 2 foot wez not allowed any stuffing! Mebe Mabel
can haz sum but wez other doggiez and my wonderfuly kittah-dom notz
allowed?

Wez got wheat aller-sniffy-scratchy-ear-iky if wez eatz dat. POOT! I
wantz worzer words! POOT POOT POOT!

GRRR! Daz from Cash and Sammy. Wez try tell Mabel but shez never had
stuffing? Waz up wif dat?

Sniff. drip drip drip. Bright thought, I bet meowmie gives us other
goodies? Oh! I bet! But I still wants jus a taste of stuffing!
(dripping another tear).

Daisy-chan the Magnificent (who wants STUFFING)

Stufn usly has unyuns in it an not gud fur kitties. TuTu

i reepeet myseff. i gnowz all fudz! kitties kan eet deunyunized unyunz
Old November 25th 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

cshenk wrote:
Meowmie jus tol daddy 2 foot wez not allowed any stuffing! Mebe Mabel
can haz sum but wez other doggiez and my wonderfuly kittah-dom notz
allowed?

Wez got wheat aller-sniffy-scratchy-ear-iky if wez eatz dat. POOT! I
wantz worzer words! POOT POOT POOT!

GRRR! Daz from Cash and Sammy. Wez try tell Mabel but shez never had
stuffing? Waz up wif dat?

Sniff. drip drip drip. Bright thought, I bet meowmie gives us other
goodies? Oh! I bet! But I still wants jus a taste of stuffing!
(dripping another tear).

Daisy-chan the Magnificent (who wants STUFFING)

Stufn usly has unyuns in it an not gud fur kitties. TuTu

Hoomin unyun smell bad like my hoomin affter he eetz badd susshii.
Spring who agreez
Old November 25th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

cshenk wrote:
Meowmie jus tol daddy 2 foot wez not allowed any stuffing! Mebe Mabel
can haz sum but wez other doggiez and my wonderfuly kittah-dom notz
allowed?

Wez got wheat aller-sniffy-scratchy-ear-iky if wez eatz dat. POOT! I
wantz worzer words! POOT POOT POOT!

GRRR! Daz from Cash and Sammy. Wez try tell Mabel but shez never had
stuffing? Waz up wif dat?

Sniff. drip drip drip. Bright thought, I bet meowmie gives us other
goodies? Oh! I bet! But I still wants jus a taste of stuffing!
(dripping another tear).

Daisy-chan the Magnificent (who wants STUFFING)

Stufn usly has unyuns in it an not gud fur kitties. TuTu

Hoomin unyun smell bad like my hoomin affter he eetz badd susshii.
Spring who agreez

Yep but da gud fing iz it maks peeple sta awey frum yu den yu don cach
dere gurms. Kitties don like tu cach cols edir. TuTu