offishul fudz notice

Old November 27th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default offishul fudz notice

deze iz all gud idermintz, da soft usta du diz anna it wented into da big
freezer inna garage... when we getsa new howze we will du diz agin, OEJ
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Meowmee pootz sum wite an sum dark yurkeyburd slyzez intu 4 ownze pakz in
sangwich bagz, an pootz lotza doze intu gallyun furreezur bagz, an pootz
dem awl in da freezurbokz.
Den hur furreezez stuffink bawlz an grabby kubez, aneffin levtoffurr
slyzez ov crangberree sawze.
Hur tinkz hur wyll neffurr havta kook agin ;-)

Hur leefz nuffin owt fur meee, buttid I dunt kayer, I hab mine fancy
feetz.

P2nya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
furreez step mom cutza big birdee into qwarterz anna freeze itsef, OEJ
On 2010-11-25 9:09 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
all catnadian ann other can kitties teleport now to catmerica to eet
turkeyburd fuds wiff deunyunized stuffink. yew gnow ware to go -
beauty

Fangu. It iz much appureeshiated, an ower Meomie iz neglektin us
turribly, feedin uz nuffin but dry fud and a liddul Fancy Feets (she
hadda coopon, butted we dint lyke wun uv thu flavurs she chose) an no
turkeyburd attall. We mite notted evun get wun Kissamuss cuz she goes
Out at Kissamuss an evun if she iz atta home, she duznt want tu cuk such
a bigbig burdie.

--
Sam & Cinnamon, thu deeprived

Old November 28th 10, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

yeUP, dem iz gud idearz P2nya n wee hoap yoo git yer noo howse sune OEJ
Luvz, Mosey fur hiz howse.

Old November 28th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da furree cutted uppa turkey byrdee today, so soft kuld pakage itsef up da
leafed ofurz aneeway, den furree putted da bonez inna begatable brof anna
soft iz watchin it anna stirrin... da furree gifed minesef, trudi anna
chezter sum turkeybyrdee, storrmmee wuznotted innerezted afur hersef tazted
it, barbi onlee sniffled it den turned herown bak, anna MH wuz sleepin which
himz sayz iz efin more impurrtint dan fudz, OEJ

Old November 29th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

hmmm, wee wil hab sum moar turkyburd sune cuz Pa gotted unuthur kuked small
uvun rosted brest, n we wyll hab et in da next foo daze. owr uvun duzznt
wurk rite, sew we gitz dem ulreddy kuked. yeUP wee git ubaowt 4 meelz owt
uff et..da hoominz do, n dey shayer et wiff usses. Dey r gnot dat
xpesnsive. Nope Mosey

da furree cutted uppa turkey byrdee today, so soft kuld pakage itsef up da
leafed ofurz aneeway, den furree putted da bonez inna begatable brof anna
soft iz watchin it anna stirrin... da furree gifed minesef, trudi anna
chezter sum turkeybyrdee, storrmmee wuznotted innerezted afur hersef
tazted it, barbi onlee sniffled it den turned herown bak, anna MH wuz
sleepin which himz sayz iz efin more impurrtint dan fudz, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^=" yeUP, dem iz gud idearz P2nya n wee hoap yoo git yer
noo howse sune OEJ
Luvz, Mosey fur hiz howse.

Old November 29th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wee dunt git fancy feetz cuz et iz tew xpensive fur da 4 uf usses hoo r pigs
wen wee eet. ai dunt wike inny kynd uff kibble eithur..et dunt wike mai
tummy..nun uff et, n ai hurk et up. Mrrrrrrrrt. PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex
wike da kibble...wull Sqweex, gnot sew mutch, hur wyl eet uh foo bytes den
hur eetz da kanned, but dey dunt git uh lot uff da Friskies Indoor
kibble.., . Jest a small umaownt fur Pooky n Pipps, n den dey eet da
Friskies kanned fudz.
Meowmie kallz kibble 'nom noms' ...waffs Mosey

Old November 29th 10, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da furee getted a prekuked byrd fur turkeey day beclawz owrz itti bitti
kompurtmint duzint haffa ofin, OEJ

Old November 29th 10, 12:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2010-11-29 1:22 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Wee dunt git fancy feetz cuz et iz tew xpensive fur da 4 uf usses hoo r
pigs wen wee eet. ai dunt wike inny kynd uff kibble eithur..et dunt wike
mai tummy..nun uff et, n ai hurk et up. Mrrrrrrrrt. PookyKat, Pipps n
Sqweex wike da kibble...wull Sqweex, gnot sew mutch, hur wyl eet uh foo
bytes den hur eetz da kanned, but dey dunt git uh lot uff da Friskies
Indoor kibble.., . Jest a small umaownt fur Pooky n Pipps, n den dey eet
da Friskies kanned fudz.
Meowmie kallz kibble 'nom noms' ...waffs Mosey

we almos neffur gits thu fancyfeets, but sumtymes if itz onna sale or
meomie haza koopon, we gits sum fur a treet. Butted mosly we eets
kibble, difrunt brands cuz meomie duznt want uz tu be fusssy eeeters.

Wun uv thu RB cats heer useta luv can fud, but wud alwayz hurk it up, so
meomiez inna habit uv feedin catz kibbul.

Sam
Old November 29th 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we duzint get fance feetz efur beclawz my momcat miss violette didunt like
anee of doze flufrz, we getz kibblez beclawz da ted sayz itz bezt fur uses
rite now, but we sumtimez gets canned fura tweet, like we getz sardinez onna
klaw kilppin day, anna canned when we iz incarcerated whennna hoominz leaf
owrz itti bitti kompurtmint... hey wate a minute... da furree ordered new
klipperz, but da firemonzterz eated owrz sardinez, diz meanz efur we izunt
gettin owrz klawz kipped or dey izunt gonna gife uses a sardine tweet, OEJ,
catsiderin
On 2010-11-29 1:22 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Wee dunt git fancy feetz cuz et iz tew xpensive fur da 4 uf usses hoo r
pigs wen wee eet. ai dunt wike inny kynd uff kibble eithur..et dunt wike
mai tummy..nun uff et, n ai hurk et up. Mrrrrrrrrt. PookyKat, Pipps n
Sqweex wike da kibble...wull Sqweex, gnot sew mutch, hur wyl eet uh foo
bytes den hur eetz da kanned, but dey dunt git uh lot uff da Friskies
Indoor kibble.., . Jest a small umaownt fur Pooky n Pipps, n den dey eet
da Friskies kanned fudz.
Meowmie kallz kibble 'nom noms' ...waffs Mosey

we almos neffur gits thu fancyfeets, but sumtymes if itz onna sale or
meomie haza koopon, we gits sum fur a treet. Butted mosly we eets kibble,
difrunt brands cuz meomie duznt want uz tu be fusssy eeeters.

Wun uv thu RB cats heer useta luv can fud, but wud alwayz hurk it up, so
meomiez inna habit uv feedin catz kibbul.

Sam

Pharmacy notice@@@~~~@@@@ sukrati Cat health & behaviour 0 June 1st 09 10:35 AM
Importance Notice !! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 December 31st 07 01:16 PM
No fudz all dayz! Granby Cat community 5 September 23rd 07 12:09 PM
Lost pet notice :) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 7 June 18th 07 10:06 PM
If any of you notice Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 27 July 2nd 06 03:02 AM