A Candle for Sammy

Old November 30th 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default A Candle for Sammy..

it wuz deelishush, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Yus, yoo iz beri furtunate ta hab yet wunnerful hoomins n ai m
gwad yoo r gittin sum turkey broff n meat skinz wen et gitz dunn. YUM..
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

we iz beri furtunateta haf diz hoominz, efin in diz itti bitti
kompurtmint we iz purtee happee, today sum turkey byrdee waz giffed owt,
anna rite now soft haz taked away da turkey bonez furm da turkey brof, da
meat iz kukin, anna when itsef gets strained we willz getza brof anna sum
meat anna skinz, OEJ, wating wiffa tappin paw
"Mosey =^..^="

Bwezz Softz kind hart fur taykin yew en n luving yoo n gibbing yew gud
fudz n gettting yew awl tew TED fur yer chexupz.
Yoo hab u lufly famlee, wif soft n furry, . yeUP Yoo r vury blezzed
indeedy. Wee purr fur yew tew.

we iz purrin fur ursefz anna yourown hoominz, mozt of uses in diz howze
iz here becauze ifin soft had taked us to da shelter we wuldint haf
getted homez, or wurze, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

we jest hurd dat Unka Sammy jest went to The Bridge, n ai wuntes tew
out up
un Candle for him
Poor Auntie Carol n hur Famlee . Sammy wuz uh gud frend.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=SAMMY

Luffz, en sorrow
Mosey, MeOwy, Pooky Kat, Pipps n Sqweex n Mommy Kyla

I lighted a candle. Fangyu fur doing dat, sweet Mosey wink.
MeOwy, purring fur Sammy

Mosey iz purring wiff MeOwy

Wez 4 foots here left litted one too. Mabel is new doggiez here but
her heart hanging low too. But she'z speaks up quietly to say, 'Don't
grieve. Just give him a silent pat for a dog done well. Dats all we
can expect. Sometimes we also gets lots of love back.'.

Yus, yer hoam haz lotza luv innit Daisy-Chan.

I think it taks a special sort to live an luff us hard to place
4foots. She still made us ourz 'nooners' today. Turkey broth and sum
meat. Meowmie is trying to fatten up Mabel as shez really thin. She
had that bad worm in the heart stuff an she got dat old hips look.

ai m gwad yew gottewd yer 'nooners' Poor Mabel...we gotted hur pixshure,
N Cash Pups tew. yeUP.
Mabel, yew eet da gud fudz yer Mommy maykes fur yoo.
Hur iz sutch uh nise laydee hoo karez ubaowt yew n luvz yew.
Hur iz uh speshul sort tew liv an luff yoo hard tew plase 4foots
Bwess herwon kind hart. yeUP, hur IZ speshul.

Daisy-chan, not feeling as magnificent today

Oh Daisy-chan, ai gnow yoo hab uh broke hart, but Sammy wood want
yew tew be az magnificent az yoo alwuyz are.
Komfort ((((((((((HUG))))))) tew yoo, da uther 4foots n yer hoomin
famlee
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex.

Sammy Come Home Candle Site John Ross Mc Master Cat community 9 November 17th 08 06:39 AM
How to Make a Candle Site Candle Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 5 September 19th 08 02:58 AM
This on Looks Like Sammy CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 January 20th 08 07:23 AM
BIG Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 98 August 29th 04 07:15 PM
BIG Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 August 27th 04 06:10 PM