o no! kittens!

Old November 30th 03, 11:12 PM
coopercats

Default o no! kittens!

Gis, mom haz trooly gon dum!
She ses thu kittens nex door r nott being treeted rite & she ses thu
ladee will lett hur haf 2 kittens. thayr abowt 4 monts ol.
Thayr r 5 uf us alreddy & we dont haf thu rum! but she ses thu way
thay r bein treeted iz crool.
so, plees send sum purrs, if u haf sum, that efurrything will turn owt
al rite.
Raphael

(hoomin: the kittens are only seeing a human for about 15 minutes a
day. the rest of the time they are by themselves in an empty house.
I know there are lots of kittens with much worse treatment but I have
taken care of these and I KNOW them). & love them.
Old December 1st 03, 02:56 AM
Miss Violette

Dis is very dangerus, protect yourown fud, you is gettin a bigger family,
Tiger who knowz danger signs,
om...

Old December 1st 03, 11:43 PM
coopercats

Fank u, Tiger! Thay r in thu bafrum 2day wile mom is makin toonas.
Den thay will be out with us ofurnite unless thay gett 2 rowdy! Or
we gett rowdy. WIsh us luk! Raphael

Old December 2nd 03, 02:01 AM
Miss Violette

I am sorry that you are not only catz anymore, I was an only cat, once, but
that was five other cats ago, Miss Violette feelin yourown pain...

Old December 2nd 03, 05:27 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about o no! kittens!:

I am sorry that you are not only catz anymore, I was an only cat, once, but
that was five other cats ago, Miss Violette feelin yourown pain...

Mom keeps talking about getting *me* a kitten. Hmph!

Felix, glad he's got his Dad convinced that one cat is enough

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old December 2nd 03, 01:49 PM
Miss Violette

give your mom extra attention and she will forget about that kitten
business, it is just too much, the only thing about this Toni kitten is that
soft is so upset that she has announced she will never do organized
fostering with a shelter, and she told furry that unless the kitty is to
sick to take to a shelter they, because she knows they will arrive, will go
to the shelter as soon as the shelter opens, she says her heart is broken
and she can't do this again, Miss Violette, purring for her friend to
maintain his onlycat status...