OMG! I think I need a vet!!! Big Sucker Stuck On side of cat

Old June 30th 05, 03:33 AM
biggerbadderbarry

Default OMG! I think I need a vet!!! Big Sucker Stuck On side of cat

I had bought one of those huge suckers from a theme park last weekend,
it was so big, I couldn't lick it gone in one setting.

I fell asleep the othernight, it must have dropped out of my hand and
fell under the bed.

The cat sleeps under the bed sometimes, he comes out today, dragging a
huge rainbow sucker...

I think I need a vet!

I don't know what to do! Do you think I could salvage the sucker?

I paid 10 bucks for that lollipop!

Old June 30th 05, 08:02 PM
Alex Panda

"biggerbadderbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
drivel snipped

*PLONK*

Old June 30th 05, 11:46 PM
biggerbadderbarry

biggerbadderbarry wrote:
I had bought one of those huge suckers from a theme park last weekend,
it was so big, I couldn't lick it gone in one setting.

I fell asleep the othernight, it must have dropped out of my hand and
fell under the bed.

The cat sleeps under the bed sometimes, he comes out today, dragging a
huge rainbow sucker...

I think I need a vet!

I don't know what to do! Do you think I could salvage the sucker?

I paid 10 bucks for that lollipop!

Ok, Now he won't let me near it, he thinks it his!

I tried washing it off of him, but it's too much sucker!

He's laying across the room now, growling at me and licking the sucker,
I can't get near him.

Im calling the vet! I need a vet! I need to spend Money, because I
don't know what to do! Yeah, once I pay a vet, Ill know how to get this
sucker loose from my cat.

Old July 1st 05, 09:19 AM
biggerbadderbarry

biggerbadderbarry wrote:

Just give the Charlie. You made him look like an ass, when everyone of
you know good and well, he would be a find Daddy.

Don't make me go back and dig up all the YAY's and Happy Happy Joy
Joy's
when Charlie stepped forward.

Then some of the same ones; turnt right around and stuck him in the
back.

Vet Tech Journals: I'm such a sucker Mischief Cat anecdotes 16 June 16th 05 10:46 PM
5 x 8 carpet stuck to a 5 x 8 piece of wood? John Doe Cat health & behaviour 1 April 22nd 05 01:26 PM
Sucker Mischief Cat anecdotes 9 October 14th 04 06:10 PM
clumping litter stuck in paw! boot's mom Cat health & behaviour 46 April 20th 04 02:33 AM
My Cat Got A Glue Trap Stuck To Him m. L. Briggs Cat health & behaviour 384 February 17th 04 06:10 AM