Kitty Danse of Joy!!!

Old April 23rd 04, 01:11 AM
Boogie's Mom

Default Kitty Danse of Joy!!!

Meowmie's been actin crazy tonite! It'z only Fursday anna she wuz washin
anna sweepin wif da growlmonster anna frowin stufs away. She usually only
duz dis onna Saturday morning. Den da cellfonefingy went off anna meowmie
gottid awl eggsited anna grabbed me up anna smurgled me (ick!) anna towld me
dat mineown PAW iz onna plane anna is flyin up to see usses in Bawlamore dis
weekend! We hazn't seen hizownself fur two whole munfs! It'z Meowmie's
purrday onna Sunday anna we awl gits to be togefur!

I'ze likes Paw, he gifs gud rubs anna iz free wif da fud, but I'ze efun
happier fur Meowmie cuz she haz rilly, rilly RILLY missed him. I'ze so
gladglad dat he'z commin dat as soon az Meowmie leafs to go to the Hairport,
I'ze gonna decorate da carpet anna bed wif mineown furz, so dat Paw feelz
rite at home.

DansedanseDANSEofjoy!!!

Boogie da Happy HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore!

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old April 23rd 04, 01:52 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Concatulations, Boogie - bot fur yoo anna yur meowmie! Anna me an da
furless won wishez yur meowmiw a happy purrday!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 23rd 04, 02:17 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Boogie! [smurgle smurgle]

That's wonderful news! If you want to teleport back to Bawlimore to visit,
I'll understand.

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
[Who Gets To Smurgle With The PawPaw All Day]
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old April 23rd 04, 09:36 PM
Boogie's Mom

No...Paw hazta go back to Floriduh onna Sunnyday. It'z probably gonna be
still between 4 to 10 munfs till he can moof up here wif usses fur gud.
He'z gonna come back onna Memoryal day weekend next.

"Cory" wrote in message
In article , Boogie's Mom
wrote:

[...]

Boogie, duz Paw git tu stay in Bawltymoor wif yu an' yur Meowmie dis
tyme?

--- Unca Cory

--
CHANGE THE # TO A 3 TO SEND E-MAIL

Old April 25th 04, 09:58 AM
Miss Violette

What wonderful news for both of you, Miss Violate, who prefers both of her
hoomanz present at ALL times

Old April 29th 04, 12:55 AM
Beverly Orel

Cat's grayte news, Boogie! I lykes happy stuff, and dis iz happy stuff
awlryte! Haff uh wunnerful tyme! Maybe yew shud safe duh dekoratin fur
later -- after Paw's bin dare a whyle.

Samantha

Old April 29th 04, 10:42 PM
Boogie's Mom

Ceptin da Paw hadda leaf onna Sunday. He dudn't lif wif usses full tyme
yet. He still lifs in Floriduh (which is where I wish I wuz beclaws deres
no lizzurds here inna Bawlamore anna I do sooo luffs da lizzurds), so I'ze
gotz to get da dekoratin in while Meowmie'z fetchin him outa da hairport.

I finks he sed sumpthin bout commin back fur Memorial Day, buttid Meowmie's
gotta get him flights.

It wuz fun while he wuz heer, tho, eggcept fur he tooked mineown playce onna
bed.

Boogie, da tolerant HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore

Old April 30th 04, 12:42 AM
Miss Violette

You know it is amazing how both of our hoomanz think they actually need a
particular place on the bed, Miss Violette, not understanding the need for
them to always have the same spot

Old April 30th 04, 03:39 PM
ChildFree23

[cheekrubright, cheekrubleft] Sure! But are you sure our claws won't
puncture it?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net
"Boogie's Mom"
wrote in message ...
HiHi, Kitty...smurgleearlicksmurgleheadbutt Meowmie'z not home frum

werk
yet. Wanna go roll around onna herz airbed?

Boogie the Glad to see hiz sweetheart HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland DOC.] Meow, Boogie! [smurglesmurgle] Where's your meowmie?
I think she needs some cheering up!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old April 30th 04, 10:57 PM
Boogie's Mom

Gotta be circumspect when it comes to da claws, maybe we should roll around
on the turbo scratcher...it's got nip on it!

Boogie
k.net...

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM
Kitty Danse ov JOY!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 2 October 10th 03 04:45 PM