Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

Old May 12th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

Kan I hewp? I kud moddle gownz, or bring snakkiez or sumfing.

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Well, Lucy, az bryde, yu wyll be weerink wite, so purrhapz
Stormmee wud benefit frum da wormth ov coral, an it mite awlzo
woik wel if Stormmee haz sum orange in doze liddul spotz ov colur...
An den Mme. Anais, hu iz wite wud luuk l-e-gint in Lilak.
I Hav sefferil stylez furr yur konsiderashun...yu can see dem at
da fashun Show.
Stormmee can modul one brydzmaydz styel in coral, an Mme. Anais
can modul anudder style in Llilak.

Weez kud yuze anudder gurlkitty ur twu tu modul da brydz gown.
--
Pitô.ônya huuz hed hoitz frum awl diz tinkink

The Porter Cats wrote:
Yu ar gray anna I am mostly black anna Mme. Anais is wite, so I fink
we will luk nise.

Lucy

Old May 12th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Ub corse we kan! Ize also bringin sum liddle appytizerz to da booteek fur
da kitteez dat iz tryin on wedwink clothez.

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2007 03:35:52 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Mme. Anaïs, fangu! Aftur a short absunce, I'me back and reddy to get
started! Fangu fur contacting Pitoonya!

Lucy, eksited

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Hihi Pitoonya!

Well, Lucy iz reddy fur her wink, and we needz you to put on a liddle
fashion show wif da sample gownz you ordered. Is you reddy?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/7/2007 8:48:24 PM

Yur welcome, my deer, and after da fashion show, Pitoonya haz
organized a liddle bridal shower fur you! All ov us girlcatz will be
dere!

Psst! Rebecca! Can you and da flufflygirlz kittys get togeffur a
liddle fud an beffurage arrangement on short notice?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/11/2007 8:29:07 PM

Old May 12th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu wud luuk luffwelee in dat frilly lavendur drezz offurr dere.
Yu mite effin want tu buy it affurr modelink it, Rebecca.
Yu kno dat awl da dresseez ar afailabble in awl kulurz an syzez....
Du yu lyke lavendur, ur wud yu purrfurr anudder kulur?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 13th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

G, Fangz

P 2 nya

Sundance wrote:
Fangu, Sweetee.

[Sundance gives Pitoonya a nose rub.]

Dat pantsoot sownz furry nice. Ize shur yoo will be bootiful innit.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Yaz! an da tux luukz gud wiff da green bow tye an vezt
Yu luuk sooosoooo hansom, Sunnydanze!
Dunt wurree, Yu wyll hab moor den uh monff tu grow yur
wizkurz an chin furz moor.

I tink I hab juzt da owtfit in kreem. Itz uh bery furrmul pantzoot,
wiff skirt panulz offur da pantlegz, an uh beeded top.
--
Pitô.ônya

Sundance wrote:
Yes, dat mint kuller sowndz furry nice. Let me go try on da kreem
tux firstest.

[Sundance disappears into the dressing room for a minute, then
returns.]
Heer yoo go -- how duz dis luk? I likez dis kreem kuller. kud
ware da same kuller so we kud be kordinatid.

Oh, wud yoo luk at myown wiskerz and chin furz -- duz yoo fink dey
iz gittin ennee longer yet?

Sundance

Old May 13th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

stormmee purrz veri lowdli
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 May 2007 03:57:50 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I sure hopez one day i kan be az eligant az yourownsef, Stormmee

admirinli

You iz *already* elegant, my deer - *awl* kittiez iz elegant by
nature!

Yul luk bootiful at da winking!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/12/2007 12:17:59 PM

Old May 13th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hersef iz juzt still hafin a kold dat wont go away, furry getted it anna
getted ralli sick but himsef getted ofur it in a few dayz, soft didunt get
az sick but hersef isunt gettin well az fazt... her getz tired so i kant
depind on hersef veri gud rite now, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 May 2007 04:00:15 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I duzint mind hafin da parti butted kuld you get sundanzeta do da toazt

anna
makez da rangemintz, mine soft izunt feelin veri gud rite now, Tiger

Whutz rong, my deer? Duz I hafta port offur? You haff me wurried!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/12/2007 12:19:06 PM

Old May 13th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 13 May 2007 11:15:05 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

hersef iz juzt still hafin a kold dat wont go away, furry getted it anna
getted ralli sick but himsef getted ofur it in a few dayz, soft didunt get
az sick but hersef isunt gettin well az fazt... her getz tired so i kant
depind on hersef veri gud rite now, Tiger

Oh my towz, anti soft!

Well, boff me an my hooman iz purrink fur you!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/13/2007 1:05:50 PM
Old May 13th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 May 2007 11:15:05 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

hersef iz juzt still hafin a kold dat wont go away, furry getted it anna
getted ralli sick but himsef getted ofur it in a few dayz, soft didunt
get
az sick but hersef isunt gettin well az fazt... her getz tired so i kant
depind on hersef veri gud rite now, Tiger

Oh my towz, anti soft!

Well, boff me an my hooman iz purrink fur you!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I heowp yuuz get reel bettererer sooooon, Anti Soft.
Maybe if yu go owzide tu da warm, yur kold wyll go uhway???
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 14th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank you, I am fine as long as I don't do too much but I am feeling a
little better every day, Soft