Jellicle Ball: The Ball continues

Old October 16th 14, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Jellicle Ball: The Ball continues

On 10/9/14 6:27 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Between tributes, Rebecca walks to the stage.]

Gud eevnin, kitteez an gestz. We iz havvin lubly wether fur da Ball, an dere haz been sum fine tribyootz. I wud like to remine yoo awl dat dis iz da Jellicle BALL, after awl, an dere iz fudz an dancin in da area next to dis amfitheater fur doze hoo wud like eet or danse.

Wile we watez fur enneebuddee else dat wud like to make a tribyoot, I invitez da rezzydentz uv Yosemite an Cat Valley to kum to da mikrofone and tell ussez abowt demselvez an dere lifez heer. Mennee uv ussez injoyz meetin noo frenz, espeshully if it's a kind uv aminal we hazn't known befur. Wesa tellz me dat da stage iz strong enuf fur da bigbig aminalz like barez, an dere iz a ellyvated platform fur da smaller aminalz if dey wud kare to uze it.

So pleez, innerdoos yurselvez to sumbuddy, an hewp yurownselvez to sumfing to eet. We haz arranged fur mennee difurent kindz uv fudz, so dere shud be sumfing fur efurrybody. If dere is sumfing yoo wud like dat yoo duznt see, juss ask an we kan eezily git it fur yoo.

Rebecca, VC, MC

[Amelia smiles when she sees her Scottish cousin, Angus, driving a small
tractor out of the teleporter, pulling a set of serving carts. These
carts are piled high with timothy grass, lettuce leaves, acorns, oats,
apple and maple twigs, duckweed, and chestnuts. As the animals in the
area notice, Angus soon has a following of several dozen deer, beaver,
and rabbits. He stops and deposits the grasses and vegetation on one low
serving table, the nuts and twigs on another, and the aquatic plants on
another. Soon all of Angus' followers are chowing down heartily.]

Angus, good to see you. it's been too long.

Angus: Aye, 't has. An ta weather has been frightful - 'tiz been dreich
fur te last month, then just today it was rainin' auld wives an pipe
staples. 'Tis wonderful to be back in Catifurnia.

Old October 17th 14, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/16/2014 4:22 PM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

Hi Angus, I'm Samwise and this is my fursister Lucy Lu. It's so nice of
you to bring all the food for the residents of cat valley. They have had
a hard time with the fires but, took the time to help us with the ball.

Samwise
Old October 17th 14, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Hi Angus, I'm Samwise and this is my fursister Lucy Lu. It's so nice of
you to bring all the food for the residents of cat valley. They have had
a hard time with the fires but, took the time to help us with the ball.

Samwise

Aye, they haf done a wonderful job! 'Tis a treat to be able to help them
out. Wildfires are a horrible thing.

Angus