AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Old November 2nd 04, 01:40 PM
Victor Martinez

Dear Zuzu,

While I appreciate your point of view, please consider changing the tone
of your messages. It is not welcome at rpca.

Regards.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 2nd 04, 03:34 PM

Victor wrote:
snip attempt at censorship

Victor,

Trying to censor my "tone" is not only a waste of your time, but is
rather hypocritical since Evelyn is the one that started with the
namecalling (I don't see your post criticizing her for that or telling
her her tone is not welcome...) and further loathesome because you're
assuming you have a right to control how I post.

You don't.

Thinking that you, a perfect stranger, has any power or bearing over
what I say, or when or how I say it, is nothing short of disgusting and
abhorrent, and puts you in the same category as dictators and other
nasty people throughout history that want to suppress free speech.

Whether you like it or not, RPCA is not moderated and I can use any
"tone" that I choose to. And while I find your attempt at censorship
nothing short of heinous, take notice that I haven't said you or Evelyn
can't say what you did, and instead use my freedom of speech to disagree
with it. Bottom line- if you don't like how I say something killfile me.
For all the whining you and others do about being "nice," you are all
hypocrites that become the worst offenders if you decide you don't like
someone and the first to flame when it conveniences you. I'm not the
only one who sees this either. You might want to spend a little less
time on my "tone" and a lot more time taking a good long look in the
mirror.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old November 2nd 04, 05:38 PM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

Dear Zuzu,

While I appreciate your point of view, please consider changing the tone
of your messages. It is not welcome at rpca.

Regards.

Thanks Victor. While I agree with Megan on this issue, her vocal tone
makes me WANT to disagree with her.

Pam S.

Old November 2nd 04, 05:40 PM
Tanada

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:

OK, fliers posted at nearby vets & pet shops, also one at Humane Society.
Also got entered into computer system at the Humane Society, and they did a
search for any reported lost. A few close matches, but they were for older
cats, one that had lost part of it's tail, one with crossed eyes (not Ping),
one long-haired and some of different colors of Siamese (our vet says that
from what I described he's either a Chocolate or Seal). Since he wasn't in
their system, I think maybe he was dumped???? I get the feeling that
someone paid _*$$$*_ for a Siamese because they liked the look, but didn't
do a lick of research into the breed, and when he became chatty - they put
him out the door because he annoyed them. Sad that there are people like
that.

Lookin' good MMJ. Keep up the good work.

Pam S.

Old November 2nd 04, 08:33 PM

Pam S. wrote:
While I agree with Megan on this issue,
her vocal tone makes me WANT to
disagree with her.

Last I heard this is still a written forum and hasn't converted to
audio. You have no clue as to what the vocal tone was because there
wasn't one. I'm still waiting for you and Victor's posts criticizing
Evelyn for her "tone" and namecalling, which BTW preceded what I wrote
and set the tone, but it seems they haven't shown up yet. Too busy at
hypocrite school?

Old November 2nd 04, 11:21 PM
Stormin Mormon

With a subject line like that, i'll report you to the Society For Prevention
of Cruelty to A's.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus