purrs for Katie,please?

Old May 27th 07, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi

Default purrs for Katie,please?

Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.
Old May 27th 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Mishi wrote:
Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.

Lots of purrs for Katie to get well.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 27th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

On Sun, 27 May 2007 04:06:28 -0500, Mishi wrote:

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment.

Many purrs coming for Katie. Hoping for help for her and a perfect
outcome.

Jeanne
(If you're strapped for $$$ and need help, can we set up a fund for
you with your vet?)
Old May 27th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that Katie comes through. Hang
in there.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 27th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

big purrs, can you please tell me about this powder, my screen reader is
making mush out of the word, Lee

Old May 27th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 27 May 2007 04:06:28 -0500, Mishi
yodeled:

Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.

Poor Katie-shmoo! We are purring for you and her.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 27th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-05-27 04:06:28 -0500, Mishi said:

Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.

Oh no! Purrs for Katie coming up. How odd!! I really hope she begins
responding soon.

Old May 27th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on ther way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old May 27th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 27.05.2007 schrieb Mishi:

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong.

Purrs for poor Katie are on their way. We hope, the doctors find out
soon, what is wrong with her. It is quite frightening not to know,
whats the reason of her not beeing well:-(

Purrs for a good outcome and a speedy recovery.
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

Vale Katie Helen Wheels Cat anecdotes 66 August 25th 06 12:56 PM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM
[RB] Goodbye, Katie John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 36 March 4th 04 09:07 PM
Katie is seriously ill John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 27 March 3rd 04 08:07 PM