Election results in the race for Sheriff of Catmerica

Old August 17th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Election results in the race for Sheriff of Catmerica

welcome, Tiger fur hiz howze
Ayeshalan wrote in message
ups.com...

Anti Sandy wrote:
"Adam" wrote in message
Elekshun fraud! REKOWNT!!!

"Lovable Louise"

If you would like a recount, I will make the voting records available

a recount committee, as long as the committee does not include either

of
the catnidates.

Anti Sandy

Please.

"Lovable Louise"

Do we have any volunteers for the recount committee? I have a suspicion

you
may need to recount for the Sheriff election and the Chief Justicat
election!

Anti Sandy

Mrrow? Anti Sandy, we will volunteer. You may send the voting records
in care of our secretary at the address in the post.

If anykitty wishes to know a little more about us, our hoomin has made
web pages for us:

http://home.comcast.net/~jamie.lawson/catsmain.htm

Ariel, SOC
Mina (about three months shy of becoming an SOC)

Old August 17th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Thanks.

Lovable Louise hasn't answered this one. I wonder where she is.

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
diz iza gud anzwer, Tiger for hizsef anna trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
The first thing I would do would be to have the cat buy food for the
human for a week and that's the only thing the human could eat during
the week. During that same week, the cat would buy food for his or
herself and the human would have to make sure the cat got as much of
that food as the cat wanted. The human wouldn't be allowed to eat the
cat's food that week no matter how appetizing to the human it is. Then
I would tell the human that it can't touch the cat unless the cat wants
to be touched during the same week.

I wonder what punishment Lovable Louise would do.

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
oopz i furgetted 'bowt deebatez, sure lez hafa debatez, mine furzt

quezkin
iz what purnishmint will you gifz hoomanz fur notted gifin uz da fudz we
wantz, Tiger, for himself and Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
ps.com...
Don't you think we need to do debates for this election too?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
I think we shuuld start it today anna goez a week like fur sherrif,
Tiger,
not sure
Anti Sandy wrote in message
I would be happy to serve the Community again. When will that
election be
held?

Anti Sandy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
anti Sandi wuuld you alzo cownt da votez fur justicat? Tiger,

trying
remfur whu iz runnin
Adam wrote in message
What an exciting election this was! Congratulations to both
catnidates
and
to all the kitties who voted. Here are the results:

Loveable Louise: 11 votes
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane: 40 votes

Congratulations to Rosco on a good campaign, and better luck

next
time
Louise.

Respectfully meowed,
Anti Sandy

Elekshun fraud! REKOWNT!!!

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me, I stil beet dem up.

P.P.S. I stil run 4 chief justicat.

Old August 17th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

The first thing I would do would be to have the cat buy food for the
human for a week and that's the only thing the human could eat during
the week. During that same week, the cat would buy food for his or
herself and the human would have to make sure the cat got as much of
that food as the cat wanted. The human wouldn't be allowed to eat the
cat's food that week no matter how appetizing to the human it is. Then
I would tell the human that it can't touch the cat unless the cat wants
to be touched during the same week.

I wonder what punishment Lovable Louise would do.

Chester

Cat alowd 2 beet up hoomin.

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 17th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Lovable Louise hasn't answered this one. I wonder where she is.

Chester

Ize here. No nepotism!

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 17th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Lovable Louise hasn't answered this one. I wonder where she is.

Chester

Ize here. No nepotism!

"Lovable Louise"

In that case, no kitty brutality!!!!