Toy Mousies

Old December 3rd 12, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Toy Mousies

Just ordered some faux fur rattly toy mousies for Persia's holiday
stocking The ones she had from years past lost their rattle. She
also bit the tails off of them. So she'll get some new ones that
actually rattle and have brand new tails for her to bite off and chew on

Got anything in mind to give your kitties?

Jill
Old December 4th 12, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 12/3/2012 3:47 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Just ordered some faux fur rattly toy mousies for Persia's holiday
stocking The ones she had from years past lost their rattle. She
also bit the tails off of them. So she'll get some new ones that
actually rattle and have brand new tails for her to bite off and chew on

Got anything in mind to give your kitties?

Jill

I recently knitted (MYSELF!!!) a few catnip mousies for the kitties -
with catnip fresh from our garden! They did not make it to the
stockings......
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...82662607_n.jpg

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old December 4th 12, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/4/2012 8:54 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 12/3/2012 3:47 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Just ordered some faux fur rattly toy mousies for Persia's holiday
stocking The ones she had from years past lost their rattle. She
also bit the tails off of them. So she'll get some new ones that
actually rattle and have brand new tails for her to bite off and chew on

Got anything in mind to give your kitties?

Jill

I recently knitted (MYSELF!!!) a few catnip mousies for the kitties -
with catnip fresh from our garden! They did not make it to the
stockings......
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...82662607_n.jpg

How very cute! Did you make them re-fillable?

Jill
Old December 4th 12, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
On 12/3/2012 3:47 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Just ordered some faux fur rattly toy mousies for Persia's holiday
stocking The ones she had from years past lost their rattle. She
also bit the tails off of them. So she'll get some new ones that
actually rattle and have brand new tails for her to bite off and chew on

Got anything in mind to give your kitties?

Jill

I recently knitted (MYSELF!!!) a few catnip mousies for the kitties -
with catnip fresh from our garden! They did not make it to the
stockings......
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...82662607_n.jpg

Very nice! Hmm. I've been crocheting lately, mostly little animals. I
have patterns for some, but designed a turtle myself. It came out very
well, if I do say so. Maybe I'll keep that photo and see if I can't crochet
a mouse for my cats.

Joy

Old December 5th 12, 11:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 12/4/2012 9:16 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 12/4/2012 8:54 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 12/3/2012 3:47 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Just ordered some faux fur rattly toy mousies for Persia's holiday
stocking The ones she had from years past lost their rattle. She
also bit the tails off of them. So she'll get some new ones that
actually rattle and have brand new tails for her to bite off and chew
on

Got anything in mind to give your kitties?

Jill

I recently knitted (MYSELF!!!) a few catnip mousies for the kitties -
with catnip fresh from our garden! They did not make it to the
stockings......
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...82662607_n.jpg

How very cute! Did you make them re-fillable?

Jill

Sadly, no they're not.

Old December 5th 12, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/5/2012 6:12 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 12/4/2012 9:16 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I recently knitted (MYSELF!!!) a few catnip mousies for the kitties -
with catnip fresh from our garden! They did not make it to the
stockings......
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...82662607_n.jpg

How very cute! Did you make them re-fillable?

Jill

Sadly, no they're not.

Hint for next time: velcro

Jill
Old December 6th 12, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_5_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Hi...I just have to jump in and post here...
Pit2nya loves her square blanket of knitted soft yarn.
It's on the guest bed, and she lays there the most.
It's made of 6 inch x 6 inch squares,
length of 4 squares, width the same.
Hope this helps with your knitting endeavors!

Sylvia M.

Old December 6th 12, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chak

"Sylvia M" wrote in :

Pit2nya

I love this name.

Chak

--
I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to
seriously re-evaluate your life.
Old December 6th 12, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Chak" wrote in message
"Sylvia M" wrote in
:

Pit2nya

I love this name.

Chak

--
I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you
ought to
seriously re-evaluate your life.
--Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Thanks...
It's one of several variations, not that she comes to any,
when she is not inclined to.
P2ña is shortest, Pi2ô.ônya longest ;-)

Sylvia M