mine furree iz bak

Old April 28th 12, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default mine furree iz bak

itsa bezt newz efur, fang ursef fur doze purrz, storrmmee
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Apr 27, 9:51 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
fang ursef, himz efin laffed diz mornin, storrmmee still thrilled"MLB"
wrote in message

On 04/27/2012 10:01 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
itz abow time!!! soft locked uses up inna owrz big rum on monday anna
wented
away, she sayed she leafed uses enuf foodz anna waterz so she kuld be
gone
until staduree but she hoped to be home by wedz, it turnz owt she camed
home
on furzday efinin... and she bringed mineown furee home... he iza
little
diffurnt but himz iz home anna ceptin fur a hoomin TED smell himz iz
mine
furee, Storrmmee who iz beree happee

Weez senin owr bes purrrz dat hee wil gets betr an betr al da tym. TuTu-

Dat sutch happy news.
Purrs to da furee, Meowy

Old April 28th 12, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

itsa bezt newz efur, fang ursef fur doze purrz, storrmmee

On Apr 27, 9:51 am, "Storrmmee
fang ursef, himz efin laffed diz mornin, storrmmee still thrilled"MLB"

On 04/27/2012 10:01 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
itz abow time!!! soft locked uses up inna owrz big rum on monday anna
wented
away, she sayed she leafed uses enuf foodz anna waterz so she kuld be
gone
until staduree but she hoped to be home by wedz, it turnz owt she camed
home
on furzday efinin... and she bringed mineown furee home... he iza
little
diffurnt but himz iz home anna ceptin fur a hoomin TED smell himz iz
mine
furee, Storrmmee who iz beree happee

Weez senin owr bes purrrz dat hee wil gets betr an betr al da tym. TuTu-

Dat sutch happy news.
Purrs to da furee, Meowy

yeUP, et iz da best nooz efur. Weh hab bin purring laowd n our Meomie Kyla
haz bin sayin lotza prayers fur bof da furry n da soft az wel.
Mosey fur hiz hapi Hous

Old April 28th 12, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Diz iz furry-furry-purry gudgud nooz!
I wyll be purring furr uh gudgud rekoopurrashun.
It wyll purrobabobally tayke tyme an rehab.
I yam shur dat yu gize wyll hewlp him in efurry wae yuz kan.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 28th 12, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

himz wuz inna get betterer pwaze afur da surgeree, dey heped alot anna da
soft knowz howta hep wiffa x r sizes now, storrmmee

Old April 28th 12, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Datz gud.
Yu kan hewlp Soft hewlp Furry.
Juzt dunt get in da wae ov da kayne.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 28th 12, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat cane lukz kinda mean but himz duzint hafta uze itsef inna howze so it
only goez onna walkz wif hisef, Storrmmee still thrilled
news

Old April 28th 12, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Apr 27, 12:01*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz abow time!!! soft locked uses up inna owrz big rum on monday anna wented
away, she sayed she leafed uses enuf foodz anna waterz so she kuld be gone
until staduree but she hoped to be home by wedz, it turnz owt she camed home
on furzday efinin... and she bringed mineown furee home... he iza little
diffurnt but himz iz home anna ceptin fur a hoomin TED smell himz iz mine
furee, Storrmmee who iz beree happee

I fot we had replied to dis, but do not see da post!
No matter...we are EXTREMELY pleased dat Uncle Furry is home!
We will continue purring dat he keeps doing better and better!

Azad and Neko
Old April 28th 12, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fangz fur da purrz dey haz heped himz alot, himz awmozt went to rb durin
hizown surgeree, he getted off wiffa nofur small stroke, OEJ

Old April 28th 12, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I am extremely glad Furry is home. Now I can talk to Soft on the phone
without SOME CATS trying to knock it out her hand and then purring loudly
until they realiz it wasn't HIM. Then, often as not, they would bat the
phone to the floor in disgust because of who it wasn't.