Jellicle Ball Name Question

Old October 29th 12, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Jellicle Ball Name Question

Has Serge Desara been added to the list? I think he was an honorary
cat.
Old October 29th 12, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
Has Serge Desara been added to the list? I think he was an
honorary
cat.

He sointintlee shud be!
Pit2nya

Old October 29th 12, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

"John Ross Mc Master"

Has Serge Desara been added to the list? I think he was an honorary
cat.

I think I saw his name on the list.

Mosey

Old October 30th 12, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:38:59 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master"

Has Serge Desara been added to the list? I think he was an honorary cat.

I think I saw his name on the list.

Mosey

Yes, I saw his name on the list.