Second Onetruehome search.

Old July 29th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

Default Second Onetruehome search.

Hihi Kitties,
We're so glad Fred's crisis is offer and he's spendin more time at
home. The tuna situation may be a bigger problum and in a couple uv
munths we may be needin annoffer new onetruehome. We wants to stay
together becuz we loves each offer so much. And our first choice would
be a nice loving home where we can be together and get in da OUT wonce
in a while, (Although Cinnamon wood be just as happy in da IN). Fred
has photos and will put them up, (this time for sure), today or
tomorrow.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old July 29th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

We're so glad Fred's crisis is offer and he's spendin
more time at
home. The tuna situation may be a bigger problum and in a
couple uv
munths we may be needin annoffer new onetruehome. We wants to
stay
together becuz we loves each offer so much. And our first
choice would
be a nice loving home where we can be together and get in da
OUT wonce
in a while, (Although Cinnamon wood be just as happy in da
IN). Fred
has photos and will put them up, (this time for sure), today or
tomorrow.

Unca Fred, we are purring to the Great Cat Godess Bast that you,
Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon get to stay togeffur like yourownselves
belong.

Kitty Schottland VC, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Cousin Rosco P.
Catrane

Old July 29th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

On July 29, 2006 3:36 pm, ChildFree23 wrote:

We're so glad Fred's crisis is offer and he's spendin
more time at
home. The tuna situation may be a bigger problum and in a
couple uv
munths we may be needin annoffer new onetruehome. We wants to
stay
together becuz we loves each offer so much. And our first
choice would
be a nice loving home where we can be together and get in da
OUT wonce
in a while, (Although Cinnamon wood be just as happy in da
IN). Fred
has photos and will put them up, (this time for sure), today or
tomorrow.

Unca Fred, we are purring to the Great Cat Godess Bast that you,
Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon get to stay togeffur like yourownselves
belong.

Fangu, Kitty Schottland VC, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Cousin Rosco P.
Catrane. There may be a way we can do that a bit longer. There is an
offer on our old house, (where we used to live before Ottawa), but it
is awfully low. Ifn any kitty's human wants to buy a house in
southern Quebec, about 15 miles north of Vermont, this would be a nice
place with three acres and backing on a river. Very quiet but da OUT
isn't as friendly fur kitties as it used to be there. Still possible
now and then with lotsa mices in da fields and other things, but
nighttimes are dangerous and sometimes even in da day.
We don't think it's a good place for a cat to run around by itsownself.
Diana, and Ryan just went out once in a while and then just around the
driveway and garage.
But if da house sells we get another year together at least.

Fred, Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon.

Old July 31st 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fred Williams wrote:
[...]

Heerz purrrrrink an purrrrayinnnk furr efurrytink tu woik owt juzt rite furr
yu awl,
hoominz an kitteez tuuu. And maybee sumwun hu needz uh nudder heowz
kin be happy tuuu.

Pitö.önya

Old August 5th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Diane & Ryan & Cinni -

We's still purrin' hard fur toonas fur yer Fred. Meowmie lukked at his
web payge - unnderstandin' why he left de arms industerry, but
impurresive backgrownd! Ottawa can be tuff - da him-humin had a
furreind hadda moof all de way to San Jose tu keep gettin tunas (tho
hees trying tu get back!).

Is yew needing to stay rite in Ottawa or is yew moofable? We'ze in
Waterloo wif da two techie humins (Meowmie and de Him). Sumtimes
dey're plases heer wif tuna-spots. Sumetimes Meowmie's company has
"feeld" jobs where whut engineers live in annyplase and travel a bit.
I bet yew kin mail hur 'bout da company, tho I dunno if its whut Fred
wants.

Blue, employment manager.

Old August 5th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

Fangu. We'll have Fred email yu ifn dat's OK.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Old August 6th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

Fred has a buyer fur da house and da pressure is off fur now. What we
think is moor tu da point is maybe Godparents fur usses kitties, just
in case something happens tu Fred. Maybe some trusted person who can
take care uv usses and ideally keep us all together, but we know that's
askin a lot.

Old August 6th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 20:06:48 -0400, Fred Williams
wrote:

Fred has a buyer fur da house and da pressure is off fur now. What we
think is moor tu da point is maybe Godparents fur usses kitties, just
in case something happens tu Fred. Maybe some trusted person who can
take care uv usses and ideally keep us all together, but we know that's
askin a lot.

You have mail from my secretary.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old August 6th 06, 08:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz somfin wecatz iz 'skussin afur watchin how sad da animalz iz atta
sof'tz furnd'z howze