Second Onetruehome search.

Old August 6th 06, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Second Onetruehome search.

da hoomanz wuz sayin dat it wuuld be mozt impurtant fur anofur truzted
hooman ta find da new home efin dey wuzint dat home, fur zample, I wuuld
aktuli purfur tabe a onlikitty, but chezter and stormmee not onliezt likez
each ofur ta play wif, dey iz great buddiez, dey like almozt efuryone elze,
Trudi
John Ross Mc Master wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 20:06:48 -0400, Fred Williams
wrote:

Fred has a buyer fur da house and da pressure is off fur now.

What we
think is moor tu da point is maybe Godparents fur usses kitties, just
in case something happens tu Fred. Maybe some trusted person who can
take care uv usses and ideally keep us all together, but we know that's
askin a lot.

You have mail from my secretary.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Old August 6th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

wrote:

Fred has a buyer fur da house and da pressure is off fur now.
What we
think is moor tu da point is maybe Godparents fur usses kitties, just
in case something happens tu Fred. Maybe some trusted person who can
take care uv usses and ideally keep us all together, but we know
that's askin a lot.

You have mail from my secretary.

I haven't seen it. Please resend. This is my third time trying to

Regards,
Fred
(remove FFFF from my email address to email me)