Sad - pleese purrs for shelter kitties

Old August 5th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Default Sad - pleese purrs for shelter kitties

Oh, my blue whiskers, iz such a sad tyme.

Meowmie's bin home fura wile, but bizzy. There were storms this week.
In wun storm, hur cuzzin's howse burnted down, wen cuzzin's him-humin
tripped wiff a oyl lamp!!!! In dat wun, efurrywun else wus a away and
him-humin got owt wif da hamsters safe. Iz sad, but insurance is
helping.

Wuz not so lucky fur some kitties. Da sayme nite there wuz a fire at
de Midland OSPCA where liffed all da homeless furries. 30 kitties
din't get owt, most in da shelter but 3 hoo liffed dere. Including a
momma-cat wif 3 babies. *snif* Most of da dawggies were in kennels an
were safed. Owers later, a firefiter heard a little noise an' found a
teeny, burnt kitty struggling owt of da rubble - dat firefiter sez he's
keepin dat kitten if he pulls thru. de animals dat were got owt were
all taken tu emergency TEDs in nearby towns.

Meowmie got all MMS reedin' dis an awl offur agin writing fur me. So
sad for so menny furs. The shelter-humins wuz devastated.

Blue - checking the fire distinguishers 'rownd heer, sadly.

Old August 5th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 4 Aug 2006 19:19:24 -0700, "FurrsomeThreesome"
wrote:

[...]

I'm purring for this and so is my sister Beauty! PURR PURR

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old August 5th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

On August 4, 2006 10:19 pm, FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

[...]

Purrs frum our house fur these furs. We are so sad to hear of this
tragedy. May Bast rest their souls.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old August 6th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrum
purrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrr

We hope da little burned kitten makes it. Pleeze keep uz postid.

Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Ned, Alice, & Jane
with the humin, Gabrielle