Going toona fishing

Old January 13th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Going toona fishing

Moe luks arownd...yes, it's a grate boat. I cant wait to see if we catch
ennything!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
It iz veri nize on diz boat alzo, Piglette, feeling very well taken care
of
meeee wrote in message
Moe grasps her paw carefully in his, and helps her down into the boat,
making sure she knows where she is, and where everything else is, then

they
stand at the bow sniffing the salty air.
MMMm this is a gud idear Miss Piglette!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*blush*
meeee wrote in message
Oh I reckons yu definitelee can help, yu wud be gud at it becos I

notised
yu
has furry gud balanse and that is yuseful onna boat!!
Moe, glad she is coming with him

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I duzint efin kare ifin we aktuli katches one butted i sure wuuld

likta
try,
anna a big strong manly cat like yoursef will haza veri gud chanze,
Piglette, hopin hersef kan hep
meeee wrote in message
Moe smiles happily at Piglette, happy he is getting to know her

better
on
this cruise, Piglette dus yu wanna go an catch usses a fresh toona?

reckon
we'll catch tha biggest wun!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Piglette turns to MO, duz you wantsa go onna tuna boat or juzt
sit
her
onna
beach? Piglet, who duzint care az long az mo iz near
Stormmee wrote in message
Me anna Trudi anna OEJ wantsa go, Stormmee, lukin fur rosco ta

see
ifin
he
wantsa go alzo
Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Az long az I iznt gonna fall in da waddermonsterz, I will go.

duznt
mind
bein on a boat, but I duznt wanna git in da wadderz.

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:44:52 -0500, Inspector Jacques
Chat-Clouseau's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ahhh, I am wif you! Zees eez goink to be kwite an
adventure!
Bridget,
Cleopatra and Anaïs - would you girlcats care to com along

wif
usses,
or stay on zee beech?

M. Tiger, M. TV - ready?

Girlz, whaddya fink? Pitoonya? Rebecca?Shall we go on da
boat
or
not?

Beauty, Cinder? Are you gurlz going?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2007 11:07:20 PM

Old January 13th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:43:36 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

dat wurkz fur minesef, Tiger, TV nodz, neifur of uses haz fished efur,
unless you cowntz whut we putted inna porcelin bowl den fished owt, ...
snicker

HeHe, datz funny...

Hokay den, Jocko, zee twee ov usses is reddy to try zees!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old January 13th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Hi Lucy! Glad to meat you. Let's catch big choonas.
Cinder and Beauty

Hi!! Ime glad yur coming wif us!

Lucy

Old January 13th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Bear, would you like another nip colada?
Cinder

How nise of mew! Fangu, Cinder, I sure wood. Can I get mew anything?

Bear

Old January 13th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Maybee we can grill it on da beech an haf a big owtdoor party wif mewsic
and nip coladas.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wonnerz whut kindof parti we iz gonna haf when we getz diz her giant
fishie, Chester imaginin,

Old January 13th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

I wonnerz whut kindof parti we iz gonna haf when we getz diz her
giant
fishie, Chester imaginin,

Y' kno dat derez a Japanese kitty - a bobtail - whoze a chef here at
da island villa. Hez furry akomplished and wood make usses sooshy an
sasheemi!

An ifn itz a bigbig won, do offur chefz cud makes awl kindza dishes
wif itsownself...

Buttid furst we gotta ketch won!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dat sownds deslishus! I know we will ketch one because Chester is sew
smart.

Lucy

Old January 13th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Lucy whispers:

IME SO EKSITED!!!

Hey, Misfur Inspector-cat! How you been, dude?

Well, it looks like we'z gotz a purrty good crew aboard, so now we

motor
off to this cool little fishing spot not too far off-shore. Let's go

talk
to the Captain...

[Jocko leads the Inspector to the main bridge, where he finds a red
longhaired tabby cat with his fur in dreadlocks.]

Inspector, dis is da owner of dis boat, and our Captain for the day,
Captain Rasta RedCat. Captain, I believe we's got ourselves a full

crew!
Hows about we head for the Secret Spot?

[The Captain fires up the engines and Jocko hops onto the deck to

untie
the lines. The fishing boat motors out away from the dock, out of the
sheltered lagoon, and into the open sea. Fortunately the weather is

nice
and the sea is calm, so the kitties don't have to deal with much wave
action.

Kittens run actively all over the boat, scrambling up the piles of

fishing
nets and climbing the booms and radio masts. Other kitties sit along

the
rail watching the waves pass, while some watch - intently - the flock

of
sea gulls that follows the boat.

As they motor along various kitties make trips below-deck to the

galley,
and return with bags and platters of various yummy kitty snacks. After
less than half an hour motoring, the Captain cuts the engines and

meows at
a crew cat to drop the sea anchor.]

Ok, everykitty, we'z at da Secret Spot! Dis is the absotively bestest

spot
to catch the Young Island Giant Toonas.

We haf fishing rods fur kittiez dat want to use dem, and we has Giant
Toona nets (that only catch Giant Toonas) fur da kittiez dat want to

use
dem. Mister 'Spector Cat, what's your preference? A net or a rod?

Jocko

Old January 13th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Yu red my mind! Dat would be purrfect, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I thinkz dat minesef anna Lucy wuuld lika net ta get owr toona so we

kan
katch itsef togefur, Chester just guessing

Old January 13th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz gonna be funfun ta getta toona anna efin more funta eatit, Piglette,
very happy

meeee wrote in message
Moe grasps her paw carefully in his, and helps her down into the boat,
making sure she knows where she is, and where everything else is, then

they
stand at the bow sniffing the salty air.
MMMm this is a gud idear Miss Piglette!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*blush*

Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Az long az I iznt gonna fall in da waddermonsterz, I will

go.
duznt
mind
bein on a boat, but I duznt wanna git in da wadderz.

Rebecca

. ..

Old January 13th 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

now dat wuuld be fun, Chester, remfurin what Tiger sayed abowt da luuooww
lazt year...

link.net...