Cat Heaven

Old May 25th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

Default Cat Heaven

We have been away for a week, so this morning I visited the "Cat Spa" to
pick up Molly and Jake.

They survived, told me about their week all the way home in the car, etc.
We have learned that Molly can be bathed and looks quite nice with her white
fur really sparkly snow white.

While I was there to settle my bill, I was treated to a parade of the most
lovely, happy cats. Those that want, and with their owners permission and
good behavior are allowed out of their cages during the day, and even into a
large secure outside enclosure when the weather is good.

First their was the virtually hairless sphinx. Sitting on a staff members
lap in her pink t shirt to match her pink skin. She was gorgeous. Even if
your taste doesn't run to hairless cats. Then a very large looking long
furred tabby. His tail looked like a feather duster. He was mostly fur.
And a huge one for begging for attention. He would reach out and pull
anyone close enough closer for pettins. But had the gentlest front paws
I've even been around.

Several other residents wandered through to say good by to Jake and Molly.
One nearly round grey and white.

I hate to break it to our two, but no they are getting room service here.
No fresh litter twice a day. etc.

Jo

Old May 25th 07, 10:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"jofirey" wrote:
[...]

This does sound like a wonderful place with all those clean, friendly
kitties! I wish I could have seen it.