Jazz's butt aka the I know where I'm going walk....

Old October 19th 03, 04:42 PM
lrulan

Default Jazz's butt aka the I know where I'm going walk....

You know how most cats are when they're just lazing around the house not
really doing anything. Jazz will often wander around the house just
inspecting things, chilling out, not really having anything in mind to do. I
know this when looking at Jazz's butt when he walks. It's sort of a
lackadaisical, slow sway, tail held up but the tip drooping a bit, and the
walk is more of a sashay.

But...when the spoiled brat has something in mind...like knowing the trash
can has a piece of plastic wrapping just thrown in it and he just has to
chew on it...his butt changes! Looking at him from behind...the tail is held
high up, the tip straight and firm, the butt is rigid, not swaying as
much...the walk is determined, purposeful, those legs are pumping, not fast
but not slow either. Even when he doesn't want me to notice as he's not
allowed to chew on plastic anything...and he knows it.

Anybody else 's cat do this?
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old October 20th 03, 04:55 AM
Marina

"lrulan" wrote
[...]

I know what you mean. You can tell a lot from how the cat is walking. You
described it beatifully.

--
Marina

Old October 21st 03, 05:01 AM
LOL

"lrulan" wrote in message ...
[...]

Mike's furry lil butt is not all that expressive - probably because he
doesn't have a tail. I have noticed DH's office kitty Ozzy sashaying
just like you described, being King of the Office. :-)

------
Krista