Mosey will be 6 on May 1 :)

Old April 30th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

Default Mosey will be 6 on May 1 :)

My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will be 6
tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' , like
me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Love n Hugs
Kyla

Old April 30th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will be 6
tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' , like
me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Love n Hugs
Kyla

Happy PurrDay, Moseyboy!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 30th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will be 6
tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' , like
me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Love n Hugs
Kyla

Your Mosey shares a birthday with our Lizzie... Er, Queen Elizabeth.
I've been corrected. She was a shelter cat, so we aren't sure of her
exact birth date....but May 1 will do. We adopted her December of 2002.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old April 30th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:24:07 -0700, Kyla =^. .^= wrote:

My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will be 6
tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' , like
me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Love n Hugs
Kyla

Happy purrday, Mosey! Tabitha and Sammy are about the same age.

Dan

Old April 30th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will be 6
tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' , like
me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Love n Hugs
Kyla

Happy Purrday Mosey from Nanki-Poo and Lindy.

Joy

Old April 30th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in
:

My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will be
6 tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' ,
like me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Love n Hugs
Kyla

My oldest brother has the same birthday. Happy birthday to Mosey.
Old April 30th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will
be 6 tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' ,
like me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Love n Hugs
Kyla

Happy purrday, Mosey.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 30th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:

My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will be 6
tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' , like
me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Awww, Happy Birthday, Mosey! He's so cute.

May 1 is evidently a popular cat birthday. Makes sense, it's right in
the first blush of kitten season, in the northern hemisphere, anyway.

I don't have exact birth dates for any of my guys, because they're
all rescues. But they're all from early May:

- I adopted Smudge in early September and she was 4 months old
- I adopted Roxy in mid-July and she was 2 months old
- I first took in Licky in late August, and he was 3 months old

So they all go back to May birthdays. We'll have to do some celebrating
at my place - if Licky and Smudge can pretend to be civil for a half
a second.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^

Old May 1st 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Happy purrday, Mosey! May you have many, many more.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come