The pirate dogs appear

Old March 2nd 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default The pirate dogs appear

[Cleo and Anaïs return, meowing to each other] "Well efurythink
wurked owt: the Inspector is haffink a subordinate port ofur to here
in a few minutes, and he will accompany the captain to the police
academy, and the resort manager is going to refurbish and clean up and
use the grounded pirate ship as a restaurant!"

All that remains is finding an adoption agency for the doggie-crew!

And ov cawze returnink to owr vacation - I'ze luking furward to
romantical dansing wif my husband-cat tonight, and I see him and the
Inspector rubbing their poor famished bellies!

I know some good agencies back home that should be able to place all of
the crew-doggies with good homes. Some of my crewcats from the yacht will
'port over with the doggies (since I doubt d*gs could figure out how to
work a 'porter) and make sure they get settled.

Over all I'd say this pirate adventure went quite well. We got some
excitement, rescued the island's catnip, and now we get to do good deeds
for some misdirected canines. Now it's time to eat and drink and celebrate!

Cleo
Old March 2nd 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:33:55 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

I know some good agencies back home that should be able to place all of
the crew-doggies with good homes. Some of my crewcats from the yacht will
'port over with the doggies (since I doubt d*gs could figure out how to
work a 'porter) and make sure they get settled.

Over all I'd say this pirate adventure went quite well. We got some
excitement, rescued the island's catnip, and now we get to do good deeds
for some misdirected canines. Now it's time to eat and drink and celebrate!

Cleo

I luff gud endinks! I'm goink up to my rum to take a nyce long bubble
baff and get dressed. Tiger! Letz get reddy fur da party!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/2/2007 3:48:20 PM
Old March 4th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 03:44:36 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:58:29 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:39:44 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Tiger approachez the D*G carefully... Mz piglette sayz you iza

gud
one so i
willz truzt yourownsef, anna sinze mine soft petted you i thinkz

you muzt be
fine... letz go anna find da 'spektur... Tiger anna scooter

start
lookin fur
da 'spektur

Ummm, yes, M. Tiger, I fink dat dis eez a fine idearment, buttid I
also finks zat een addition to SST and M. Lenoir, you and I should
profide backup. And I haff d*ggie size paw-cuffs eef we needz

zem...

can i help? ifs i purtend i'm garding fuds i can be feerce.
beauty

I want to help return the nip. What can I do for you?
Cinder

You girls ar SO brafe!!

Bear anna Joey

when i had my seven kittens cinder came in the rum ware the kittens
were and i almost slissed hur in haff! d*gs are no problem. was chust
skared at furst because there was so manny uf them. a whole ship...wow
fiercely,
beauty

Wow!! Yu are kwite a cat!

Joey, empressed

Old March 4th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

And az soon as
we take care of deze pirate doggiez, we can haff a romantical dinner
an danse!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dose d*gs came along jus as Chester purrposed to me. Now that thayre
gone, I can go back to focuseng on tha wedwink. We haf so many brafe an
smart cats heer who definded us all aginst the d*gs! We are grateful to
dem.

Lucy

Old March 4th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:46:57 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Dose d*gs came along jus as Chester purrposed to me. Now that thayre
gone, I can go back to focuseng on tha wedwink. We haf so many brafe an
smart cats heer who definded us all aginst the d*gs! We are grateful to
dem.

Lucy

An we gurl-catz luff wedwinks. You two make such a nyse cupple, I iz
so happy fur da two ov you.

Haff you thot abowt yur honeymoon?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/4/2007 12:35:38 PM
Old March 5th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:46:57 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Dose d*gs came along jus as Chester purrposed to me. Now that thayre
gone, I can go back to focuseng on tha wedwink. We haf so many brafe

an
smart cats heer who definded us all aginst the d*gs! We are grateful

dem.

Lucy

An we gurl-catz luff wedwinks. You two make such a nyse cupple, I iz
so happy fur da two ov you.

Haff you thot abowt yur honeymoon?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

*whispurr* I haf to admet I am a bit offurwhelmd makeng all dese
decisions. If Chester issunt inna hurry, we can think bout it awhile.

Lucy

Old March 6th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz ready fur sum dnzin afur dinner, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:30:34 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

I think that would be an excellent idea. Mme. Anais, shall we go speak
with the resort management? Inspector, if you wouldn't mind setting up

the
academy training for the Captain, I think he would make a wonderful
security manager for the island.

Cleo

[Cleo and Anaïs return, meowing to each other] "Well efurythink
wurked owt: the Inspector is haffink a subordinate port ofur to here
in a few minutes, and he will accompany the captain to the police
academy, and the resort manager is going to refurbish and clean up and
use the grounded pirate ship as a restaurant!"

All that remains is finding an adoption agency for the doggie-crew!

And ov cawze returnink to owr vacation - I'ze luking furward to
romantical dansing wif my husband-cat tonight, and I see him and the
Inspector rubbing their poor famished bellies!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/2/2007 3:19:44 PM

Old March 6th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

her i iz, da hoomanz haz been negletin uses but we iz bak now, Tiger,
waiting to bat atta bubblez