Thank you Daddy

Old December 11th 04, 07:25 PM
Bob M

Default Thank you Daddy

My younger cat Missy Mouse, or Mouse for short, has always followed me
into the bathroom. She will jump onto the sink and ask for the water to
be turned on. She only likes it to drip and hates it if the water
actually flows. The last few days she has started something new. She
jumps onto the sink but then just looks at me. She won't drink until I
get close enough to her so she can give me kisses on my nose. Then she
drinks. It's like she's thanking me for turning the water on. It's so
cute.

Bob
Old December 11th 04, 07:43 PM
CatNipped

"Bob M" wrote in message
My younger cat Missy Mouse, or Mouse for short, has always followed me
into the bathroom. She will jump onto the sink and ask for the water to
be turned on. She only likes it to drip and hates it if the water
actually flows. The last few days she has started something new. She
jumps onto the sink but then just looks at me. She won't drink until I
get close enough to her so she can give me kisses on my nose. Then she
drinks. It's like she's thanking me for turning the water on. It's so
cute.

Bob

Sammy is the only one of my four who will give me licky kisses (Bandit will
touch noses in a true cat kiss, but won't "groom" her Mommy) - and it makes
me melt every time she does it. I pick her up and say "I gotta kiss you all
over 'cause you're too sweet" and give her lots of kisses on top of her head
and she will invariable turn her little (OK, not so little any more ;) head
up and give me licky kisses all over my mouth and chin.

You are so incredibly luck, Bob, what a sweet little owner you have!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 11th 04, 08:22 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Bob M had some very interesting things to say
about Thank you Daddy:

My younger cat Missy Mouse, or Mouse for short, has always followed me
into the bathroom. She will jump onto the sink and ask for the water to
be turned on. She only likes it to drip and hates it if the water
actually flows. The last few days she has started something new. She
jumps onto the sink but then just looks at me. She won't drink until I
get close enough to her so she can give me kisses on my nose. Then she
drinks. It's like she's thanking me for turning the water on. It's so cute.

Felix very frequently won't start eating until I've petted him
sufficiently. :-)

Old December 11th 04, 08:39 PM
Marina

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Bob M had some very interesting things to say
about Thank you Daddy:

My younger cat Missy Mouse, or Mouse for short, has always followed me
into the bathroom. She will jump onto the sink and ask for the water to
be turned on. She only likes it to drip and hates it if the water
actually flows. The last few days she has started something new. She
jumps onto the sink but then just looks at me. She won't drink until I
get close enough to her so she can give me kisses on my nose. Then she
drinks. It's like she's thanking me for turning the water on. It's so cute.

Felix very frequently won't start eating until I've petted him
sufficiently. :-)

Nikki often needs "jump-starting" too. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 12th 04, 12:58 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:25:05 -0600, Bob M
yodeled:

My younger cat Missy Mouse, or Mouse for short, has always followed me
into the bathroom. She will jump onto the sink and ask for the water to
be turned on. She only likes it to drip and hates it if the water
actually flows. The last few days she has started something new. She
jumps onto the sink but then just looks at me. She won't drink until I
get close enough to her so she can give me kisses on my nose. Then she
drinks. It's like she's thanking me for turning the water on. It's so
cute.

Bob

And wet.

Theresa