Health purrs, please

Old September 29th 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Health purrs, please

Could you all spare some health purrs for a family member? My Uncle Pat
(Paw's brofur) has a bad bladder infection and is really uncomfortable.
He's on some heavy-duty antibiotics.

We're really hoping to get quick relief. He has a driving trip to Montana
planned, so he can visit family. If this doesn't get better soon he might
not be able to make the trip.

Amelia
Old September 29th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we willz be purrin, Trudi fur her howze...

Tiger: da ted gifed minsef glukosaminez dat wuz toona flafured ta kalm down
mine bladder when i getted ofur mine feshun nna kryztalz, you thinkz we
shuld send himz sum toona flafured glukosaminez? Tiger...

--
Have a wonderful day

Old September 29th 09, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 29, 10:02*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Could you all spare some health purrs for a family member? My Uncle Pat
(Paw's brofur) has a bad bladder infection and is really uncomfortable.
He's on some heavy-duty antibiotics.

We're really hoping to get quick relief. He has a driving trip to Montana
planned, so he can visit family. If this doesn't get better soon he might
not be able to make the trip.

Amelia

I wil make sum healf purrng fur yur unkl, Amelia.
An I gno wat he shood doo to gittid bedder: find a darkdark pwayce to
gitted hisseff into, an kurl up in dere an stay dere until heez not
sik ennymor. Its a furry gud fing toodoo beclaws dey cannot git him
an poot him inna metalmonstur.
I frew up wunst inna metalmonstur cuz it clawzd me to beekumm ill.
MeOwy, hoaping fur da best fur yur unkl Pat..prrrrrrr...
Old September 29th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Amelia T Cat wrote:

Could you all spare some health purrs for a family member? My Uncle Pat
(Paw's brofur) has a bad bladder infection and is really uncomfortable.
He's on some heavy-duty antibiotics.

We're really hoping to get quick relief. He has a driving trip to Montana
planned, so he can visit family. If this doesn't get better soon he might
not be able to make the trip.

Amelia

Purrrrs from here. I hopr he's feelin bedder suun.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old September 29th 09, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Sep 29, 9:02*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Could you all spare some health purrs for a family member? My Uncle Pat
(Paw's brofur) has a bad bladder infection and is really uncomfortable.
He's on some heavy-duty antibiotics.

We're really hoping to get quick relief. He has a driving trip to Montana
planned, so he can visit family. If this doesn't get better soon he might
not be able to make the trip.

Amelia

We'ze purring fur yewrown Unca Pat.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old September 30th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On 29 Sep 2009 16:02:06 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Could you all spare some health purrs for a family member? My Uncle Pat
(Paw's brofur) has a bad bladder infection and is really uncomfortable.
He's on some heavy-duty antibiotics.

We're really hoping to get quick relief. He has a driving trip to Montana
planned, so he can visit family. If this doesn't get better soon he might
not be able to make the trip.

Amelia

Purrs are on the way for Uncle Pat to get well quickly, so he can make
the trip.

Gandalf and Kenzie, the calico sweetheart.
Old September 30th 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Gandalf"
On 29 Sep 2009 16:02:06 GMT, Amelia T Cat
Could you all spare some health purrs for a family member? My Uncle Pat
(Paw's brofur) has a bad bladder infection and is really uncomfortable.
He's on some heavy-duty antibiotics.

We're really hoping to get quick relief. He has a driving trip to Montana
planned, so he can visit family. If this doesn't get better soon he might
not be able to make the trip.

Amelia

Purrs are on the way for Uncle Pat to get well quickly, so he can make
the trip.

Gandalf and Kenzie, the calico sweetheart.

Oh, poor Unka Pat. Purrs on da way frum usses for himself tew git well soon
sew he kan mayke thu twip. Cwanberry joose is pozed tew be gudgud fur dat.
Puuuuurrs Puuuuuuuuuurrs Puuuuurrs Puuuuuuuuuurrs
Mosey Pookie Pipps Sqweex
and prayers frum meowmie

Old September 30th 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Purrz fur Pat!
Go Anti Biotikz!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old September 30th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrrffftt!

We sendz purrz an waggaz fur da Unka Pat.

Chuggz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]