I duz not want to change myown name!

Old June 28th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default I duz not want to change myown name!

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:25:10 -0700, Cory wrote:

On Jun 28, 9:31 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
I wonnerz how mani hoover kittez we haz on da comuniti, Tiger

Whut'z uh Hoover Kitty??

--- Unca Cory, stumped...

Dat's a kitty dat vacuums up any food left out - jus like a Hoover vacuum
cleaner. Like mine fat sisfur Amelia-grump.

Old June 28th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Good news!

Mine Meowmie's Paw is coming home soon!

Him had to go to dad horse-spittal last week cuz of noo-monia, den camed
back to da convalescent home a couple days ago. And him gets to go home on
Caturday!

Mine Meowmie and Paw iz drifing to Wiscatsin to visit wif him dis weekend.
Dat means dat is kitties will be alone fur da weekend, but we'll be brave
and won't complain to dem too much when dey comes back.

Sammy
Old June 29th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

eatz fudz all up lika hoover vacum eatz ud da dirt!!! Tiger *rolls eyez*
you iz uzuali a smurt hooman, ...
ups.com...

Old June 29th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz wunnerful newz, like softz grandmamma, hersef might get owta the
rehabilitation plaze nezt week, Tiger

Old June 29th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

at leazt diz one haz sum mannerz anna skuzes hisef, OEJ
Cory wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 28, 10:55 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
sometimez i thinkz hoomanz izunt az smurt az they akt like, OEJ

*Excuse ME???*

--- Unca Fut Tappur

Old June 29th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 28, 8:01 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
eatz fudz all up lika hoover vacum eatz ud da dirt!!! Tiger *rolls eyez*
you iz uzuali a smurt hooman, ...

In my defense, I figured it out when I read MuShu's post about eating
to the edges of the bowl.

UB ~ Him faykz da "smart" part, Tiger. Trust mineownself...

ups.com...

Old June 29th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*veri qweet kitty snikerz*... whispers to hiz furnd, yeah like soft aktuali
knowz whut a vakum kleaner iz uzed fur, it skares uses beclawz we so rarely
hearz it start up, Tiger
Cory wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jun 28, 8:01 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
eatz fudz all up lika hoover vacum eatz ud da dirt!!! Tiger *rolls eyez*
you iz uzuali a smurt hooman, ...

In my defense, I figured it out when I read MuShu's post about eating
to the edges of the bowl.

UB ~ Him faykz da "smart" part, Tiger. Trust mineownself...

ups.com...

Old June 29th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Purrobly most uv ussez, maybe awl.

Sundance.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wonnerz how mani hoover kittez we haz on da comuniti, Tiger
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:44:03 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

you iza yellow cat anna you iz purbably a hoover so you iza memfur,

Tiger

Fangu!

Old June 29th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Did soft effer get a new one dat runz around on itz own after all you
kitties peed on da last onz cuz yourownselves didn't like dt ting? Piglet
snickerin cause she peed on da brush da gramby used on her den on O.T.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
*veri qweet kitty snikerz*... whispers to hiz furnd, yeah like soft
aktuali
knowz whut a vakum kleaner iz uzed fur, it skares uses beclawz we so
rarely
hearz it start up, Tiger
Cory wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jun 28, 8:01 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
eatz fudz all up lika hoover vacum eatz ud da dirt!!! Tiger *rolls
eyez*
you iz uzuali a smurt hooman, ...

In my defense, I figured it out when I read MuShu's post about eating
to the edges of the bowl.

UB ~ Him faykz da "smart" part, Tiger. Trust mineownself...

ups.com...

Old June 29th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Sowndz gudgud to myownself!

Sundance, pleezed to associate with so many Hoover kitties

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we shuuld purbably juzt makit the Hoover kitty klub anna haf devizinz or
sumfin, Tiger, lookin atta TV, da really big black and white hoover kitty
Anti Shado wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 28, 2:38 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
ifin you iz yellow you iz purblabli a hooverkittee so you iza memfur,

Tiger,
prowd of hizsef fur thinkin diz up on hizown,,, anna eyen da new treetz

dat
didunt get opined yetSundance wrote

in message

t...

She shud apurrsheayte dat, shudnt she? If I didnt eet doze fudz, we

mite
hav got antsez agin, an she wudnt like dat, eedur.

Can I be in dis yello hoover klub? It sownz like my kinda klub!

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you wuuld think hersef wuulapurriciate you izunt a wazteful kittee,
Tiger,
yellow hoover club- Hide quoted text -

Well, I iz not yellow or efun Orange, being a blak anna white tuxie,
mineownself, buttid I iz DEFINITELY a hooverkitty! I eetz mineown fud
clear to the edges (efun da crumbs anna da bitz dat fall outta da bowl
while I'ze eetin). Dere iz nuffin left when I getz dun. Mebbe I cud
be a associate memfur offa da club (since I'ze nottid yellow)?

MuShu (da Magnificent), Hooverkitty Extraordinaire