Another step forward

Old December 2nd 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Another step forward

Shadow, the semi-feral cat I've been feeding for the last couple of years,
decided to investigate the house this evening. He came in through the cat
flap, had a look round, then went out again. It's good to know that if the
weather gets bad this winter he knows how to get in out of the cold.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 2nd 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Old December 2nd 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 2 Dez., 20:19, "Adrian A" wrote:
Shadow, the semi-feral cat I've been feeding for the last couple of years,
decided to investigate the house this evening. He came in through the cat
flap, had a look round, then went out again. It's good to know that if the
weather gets bad this winter he knows how to get in out of the cold.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

That`s wonderful! Into the house. And even through! the cat flap.
Hahh - another one who might choose the warm inside to the cold
outside.
Have you thought about a name to address him yet?

Good luck.
Bettina
Old December 2nd 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Bettina wrote:
On 2 Dez., 20:19, "Adrian A" wrote:
Shadow, the semi-feral cat I've been feeding for the last couple of
years, decided to investigate the house this evening. He came in
through the cat flap, had a look round, then went out again. It's
good to know that if the weather gets bad this winter he knows how
to get in out of the cold. --
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your
hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

That`s wonderful! Into the house. And even through! the cat flap.
Hahh - another one who might choose the warm inside to the cold
outside.
Have you thought about a name to address him yet?

Good luck.
Bettina

I called him Shadow because he used to hide in the shadows and that what was
put on his records when he was neautered earlier this year. He's about 7
years old now so his tomcat wide head is well developed. I'll try and get
more pictures of him soon.

Old December 2nd 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 2 Dez., 23:25, "Adrian A" wrote:
Bettina wrote:
On 2 Dez., 20:19, "Adrian A" wrote:
[...]

Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Shadow is a very good name. Looking forward to seing pics of him.
Old December 2nd 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 3 Dez., 00:55, Bettina wrote:
On 2 Dez., 23:25, "Adrian A" wrote:

Bettina wrote:
On 2 Dez., 20:19, "Adrian A" wrote:
[...]

Shadow is a very good name. Looking forward to seing pics of him.- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Wow - can I be stupid.
Just detected you mentioned his name in your first post.
Sorry for taking your time.
Old December 3rd 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Dec 2, 2:19 pm, "Adrian A" wrote:
Shadow, the semi-feral cat I've been feeding for the last couple of years,
decided to investigate the house this evening. He came in through the cat
flap, had a look round, then went out again. It's good to know that if the
weather gets bad this winter he knows how to get in out of the cold.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Awww, that is good news. Of course Snoppy and Bagheera have probably
told him yours is a good place to be when it gets cold and wet.

Julie
Old December 3rd 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian A wrote:
Shadow, the semi-feral cat I've been feeding for the last couple of years,
decided to investigate the house this evening. He came in through the cat
flap, had a look round, then went out again. It's good to know that if the
weather gets bad this winter he knows how to get in out of the cold.

Wow, that's excellent news, Adrian. Purrs that he liked what he saw and
decides to stay.

Old December 3rd 07, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Bettina wrote:
Shadow is a very good name. Looking forward to seing pics of him.-
Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Wow - can I be stupid.
Just detected you mentioned his name in your first post.
Sorry for taking your time.

No problem, here's a picture I took of him before he was neautered, I hope
to get some better ones soon.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/15400...75823146cxCBVt
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

email party?-IN-DEED-DO=FORWARD [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 March 16th 07 03:45 PM
Forward emails Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 September 27th 06 03:42 AM
Another step forward :-) Adrian A Cat anecdotes 18 May 8th 06 01:03 AM
Another forward Nanny Cat anecdotes 0 September 4th 05 08:31 PM
Wilson takes a step forward JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 14 April 28th 04 04:32 PM