neutering age?

Old May 19th 05, 07:13 AM
-L.

Philip wrote:
The Dog Pile (not referring to: http://www.dogpile.com/ ) would

would be
higher but for the Vietnamese in nearby "Little Saigon" in Fountain

Valley.

You know, people like you make me really, really sad. Seriously.

-L.

Old May 19th 05, 10:33 AM
Phil P.

"Philip" wrote in message news:LbLie.3525

The Dog Pile (not referring to: http://www.dogpile.com/ ) would would be
higher but for the Vietnamese in nearby "Little Saigon" in Fountain

Valley.

I completely understand your resentment and fear of the Vietnamese, you
should be.

They have a name for racist bigots like you: "Mat Dai" (pron: "muck yie") -
roughly translated: 'you're an ignorant low-life because you come from
ignorant parents who didn't teach you right'.

Old May 19th 05, 06:36 PM
Philip

-L. wrote:
Philip wrote:
The Dog Pile (not referring to: http://www.dogpile.com/ ) would
would be higher but for the Vietnamese in nearby "Little Saigon" in
Fountain Valley.

You know, people like you make me really, really sad. Seriously.

-L.

Lyn ... it's a different reality over here. I wasn't always like this ya
know. The first two waves of Vietnamese boat people that arrived here back
in the '70's really helped depopulate many municipal pounds of their dogs
until the newspapers caught on. It's public record, Lyn. After that
discovery, preventative adoption charges were instituted. Stray dogs are
still at risk.

Old May 20th 05, 02:20 AM
ElvisRocks

That's why the shelter where I got Randi neuters/spays BEFORE you get them.
You don't have a choice.
That's how it should be!
I get my new babies tomorrow night! carol

"KellyH" wrote in message
"-L." wrote
If you had ever worked at a facility where animals die for lack of
homes you would understand the importance of neutering and understand
why early S/N is being promoted. You may scoff at the cat
overpopulation problem - I don't. I have seen far too many healthy
cats and kittens on the kill piles. Somebody has to have an interest
in the "greater good" of the feline population. The people who do are
the true cat advocates. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you
volunteer at a kill shelter. You will understand in a very short
period of time.

Yep. We've taken in many litters because "I was going to get her spayed
when she's older" or "I thought she needed to go into heat first". One
year old unneutered males are also a popular turn-in because they have
started spraying. If these cats had been s/n at an early age, this
wouldn't have happened.

--
-Kelly

Old May 20th 05, 04:35 AM
Mary

"ElvisRocks" wrote :
I get my new babies tomorrow night! carol

Can't wait to see them!!