Tribute to Mr Growl Tiger

Old October 9th 14, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Tribute to Mr Growl Tiger

I remember first coming to RPCC a long, long time ago and being nervous
about knowing any of the kitties there. But some of the kitties stood
out as being extra friendly, and Mr. Growl Tiger was one of those. His
usual signature, "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT! --- Mr. GrowlTiger"
especially stood out.

I didn't speak with Mr. Growl Tiger very often, but when I did he made
me feel welcome. And when I read about some of the old adventures (like
the Cadbury Monster Hunts), Mr. GT always sounded like a reasonable voice.

It's always sad when one of the Community's old-timers leaves for the
Bridge.

Amelia
Old October 9th 14, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:38:46 PM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
I remember first coming to RPCC a long, long time ago and being nervous

about knowing any of the kitties there. But some of the kitties stood

out as being extra friendly, and Mr. Growl Tiger was one of those. His

usual signature, "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT! --- Mr. GrowlTiger"

especially stood out.

I didn't speak with Mr. Growl Tiger very often, but when I did he made

me feel welcome. And when I read about some of the old adventures (like

the Cadbury Monster Hunts), Mr. GT always sounded like a reasonable voice.

It's always sad when one of the Community's old-timers leaves for the

Bridge.

I havnt bin heer furry long but me an widdl Samanfa will miss him.

--
Squeakytoy
Old October 9th 14, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:38:46 PM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
I remember first coming to RPCC a long, long time ago and being nervous

about knowing any of the kitties there. But some of the kitties stood

out as being extra friendly, and Mr. Growl Tiger was one of those. His

usual signature, "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT! --- Mr. GrowlTiger"

especially stood out.

I didn't speak with Mr. Growl Tiger very often, but when I did he made

me feel welcome. And when I read about some of the old adventures (like

the Cadbury Monster Hunts), Mr. GT always sounded like a reasonable voice.

It's always sad when one of the Community's old-timers leaves for the

Bridge.

Amelia

[Sigh]
I remember Mr. GT, doh he wrote his famous "G T's Lament" before I was born.
He was a fine cat, a depradator cat, a gentleman who could be fierce when required.
Rest well, sir.
And be sure to remind Shadow-da-Pup about your head, it's been awhile and he may have forgotten.

Azad
Old October 10th 14, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Yes, Mr.GT, mineownoldfrend, I hopez yew rememfurred tu remind Shadow-da-Pup bowt whut yewrown hedd iz not. Ana pleeze tell alla mineown famblee ana frenz dat Ize mizz dem. - Ralph de Ralf, supported by Fred and Alice, thinking fond thoughts of the great poet