Some purrrrz and prayers please

Old February 4th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Some purrrrz and prayers please

I just got word that a friend of mine and Lees, who by the way just lost a
foot to diabetes and is recovering nicely, one of his cats went to the
bridge last night. Her name was Bertha and she was 14 or 15. She had laid
by the front door all day and finally made it all the way up the steps to
his bedroom and there she left this world.

He is a really nice man and with all he has been through, I hate that this
happened right now. Not that there is ever a good time.

Prayers for Bertha and for Bill her slave.

Old February 4th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Thank you. He has her since a kitten
"Matthew" wrote in message
Prayers and Purrs in route

Old February 4th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for Bertha's safe journey to the RB and purrs and prayers
for Bill. Our
condolences to him.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 4th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:27:24 -0600, Granby wrote:

I just got word that a friend of mine and Lees, who by the way just lost a
foot to diabetes and is recovering nicely, one of his cats went to the
bridge last night. Her name was Bertha and she was 14 or 15. She had
laid by the front door all day and finally made it all the way up the
steps to his bedroom and there she left this world.

He is a really nice man and with all he has been through, I hate that this
happened right now. Not that there is ever a good time.

Prayers for Bertha and for Bill her slave.

"...Rise up slowly, Angel...' It's hard to let you go..." MLB
Old February 4th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Granby wrote:
I just got word that a friend of mine and Lees, who by the way just lost a
foot to diabetes and is recovering nicely, one of his cats went to the
bridge last night. Her name was Bertha and she was 14 or 15. She had laid
by the front door all day and finally made it all the way up the steps to
his bedroom and there she left this world.

He is a really nice man and with all he has been through, I hate that this
happened right now. Not that there is ever a good time.

Prayers for Bertha and for Bill her slave.

Many purrs on the way for Bill and Bertha.

Old February 4th 08, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 4 Feb., 01:27, "Granby" wrote:
I just got word that a friend of mine and Lees, who by the way just lost a
foot to diabetes and is recovering nicely, one of his cats went to the
bridge last night. *Her name was Bertha and she was 14 or 15. *She had laid
by the front door all day and finally made it all the way up the steps to
his bedroom and there she left this world.

He is a really nice man and with all he has been through, I hate that this
happened right now. *Not that there is ever a good time.

Prayers for Bertha and for Bill her slave.

Poor guy, loosing his Bertha on top of all other events.
Soothing purrs coming from here.

love
Bettina
Old February 4th 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Granby wrote:
I just got word that a friend of mine and Lees, who by the way just
lost a foot to diabetes and is recovering nicely, one of his cats
went to the bridge last night. Her name was Bertha and she was 14 or
15. She had laid by the front door all day and finally made it all
the way up the steps to his bedroom and there she left this world.

He is a really nice man and with all he has been through, I hate that
this happened right now. Not that there is ever a good time.

Prayers for Bertha and for Bill her slave.

My condolences to Bill, I will light a candle for Bertha. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 4th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

this is a wonderful man who at one time was slave to around a dozen cats, he
now down to two, Lee

Old February 4th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Granby" wrote in
:

I just got word that a friend of mine and Lees, who by the way just
lost a foot to diabetes and is recovering nicely, one of his cats went
to the bridge last night. Her name was Bertha and she was 14 or 15.
She had laid by the front door all day and finally made it all the way
up the steps to his bedroom and there she left this world.

He is a really nice man and with all he has been through, I hate that
this happened right now. Not that there is ever a good time.

Prayers for Bertha and for Bill her slave.

Healing thoughts sent.

Prayers please for my mom Karen Cat anecdotes 26 January 27th 07 01:32 PM
Need Prayers Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 56 July 12th 04 06:24 PM
Prayers Please Aimee S Cat rescue 8 June 25th 04 05:10 AM
Prayers Please Aimee S Cat health & behaviour 9 June 23rd 04 09:27 AM
thanks for the prayers Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 08:39 AM