Fianlly! Ping piccies on Webshots!

Old November 12th 04, 05:03 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default Fianlly! Ping piccies on Webshots!

I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some of you
may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how relaxed he is now

http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

--?
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old November 12th 04, 06:35 AM
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some
of you may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how
relaxed he is now

http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

What a pretty boy! I'm glad he's relaxed now.

Jill

--?
The ONE and ONLY

Old November 12th 04, 07:09 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:35:52 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some
of you may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how
relaxed he is now

http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

What a pretty boy! I'm glad he's relaxed now.

Jill

--?
The ONE and ONLY

That is one gorgeous hunk of Siamese cat I'll bet you will have some
interesting conversations. MLB

Old November 12th 04, 09:13 AM

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some of you
may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how relaxed he is now
http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

What a beauty! I love the s-t-r-e-t-c-h photo with his claws splayed
out as far as possible. Hope he starts to have some fun in your house!

Joyce

Old November 12th 04, 03:23 PM
Helen Wheels

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some of you
may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how relaxed he is now

http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

--?
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

What a sweetie he is. Siamese photos should have sound though.

Old November 12th 04, 03:37 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Helen Wheels wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some
of you may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how
relaxed he is now

http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

--?
The ONE and ONLY

What a sweetie he is. Siamese photos should have sound though.

LOL. It's only 3 of the first 5 pics that he's yeowling, though - he may be
purring in some of the rest of them. He doesn't yeowl very often any more.
TED said that he was fairly quiet while there. He does do regular meows
now. He did play with Ernie yesterday, I caught them chasing each other
through the house (they stopped when I noticed though). And he tries to
join in some of the other games, but the others still aren't sure they like
him, so he gets excluded (kinda like Rudolph). He doesn't run from them,
nor they from him, and I have caught him and two of the kittens playing with
either end of the fuzzy-feather-snake - it was cute, Ping was 'wrestling'
with the fuzzy-feather-snake and making the wand/stick part move, and Mimi &
Moe were taking turns pouncing on the wand/stick, and every time they
pounced, Ping would stop and watch them until they moved away, then he'd
start wrestling with it agian, and the whole process would repeat itself.
He finally learned that they weren't pouncing on *him*, so started ignoring
them when they pounced.

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com