New Weeble Piccies

Old January 5th 04, 07:02 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default New Weeble Piccies

in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

I didn't title all of them, but they are of him chasing the
tassel-on-a-stick (all of the feathers-on-a-stick have been ruined: feathers
broken and they don't 'spin' like they're supposed to). DH tried to get
most of them while he's airborne, but a few of them are a bit blurry
because, apparently, a found-in-the-yard kitten is faster than the
auto-focus on a $1500 camera & $300 lens

Just FYI, his first album has over 40,500 views and over 300 downloads, his
second album has over 16,500 views and over 100 downloads.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old January 5th 04, 08:11 PM
Marina

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote
in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

I didn't title all of them, but they are of him chasing the
tassel-on-a-stick (all of the feathers-on-a-stick have been ruined:

feathers
broken and they don't 'spin' like they're supposed to). DH tried to get
most of them while he's airborne, but a few of them are a bit blurry
because, apparently, a found-in-the-yard kitten is faster than the
auto-focus on a $1500 camera & $300 lens

They are amazing! They show you so clearly how incredibly elastic a cat's
backbone is. really great sequence of shots, but I especially like the one
called Wheeeeeeee! Look at those claws!

Just FYI, his first album has over 40,500 views and over 300 downloads,

his
second album has over 16,500 views and over 100 downloads.

He's everybody's little darling! ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 5th 04, 08:37 PM
Annie Wxill

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

....DH tried to get
most of them while he's airborne, but a few of them are a bit blurry
because, apparently, a found-in-the-yard kitten is faster than the
auto-focus on a $1500 camera & $300 lens

Wow, what a great jumper he is. Weeble looks just like our Cinder, sleek
and black with yellow eyes. She's much too dignified now for such antics,
but she can move really fast. We no sooner point a camera at her, and she's
gone before we can click the shutter. Hence, our photos of her are few and
far between.
Annie

Old January 5th 04, 09:02 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:11:27 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote
in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

I didn't title all of them, but they are of him chasing the
tassel-on-a-stick (all of the feathers-on-a-stick have been ruined:

feathers
broken and they don't 'spin' like they're supposed to). DH tried to get
most of them while he's airborne, but a few of them are a bit blurry
because, apparently, a found-in-the-yard kitten is faster than the
auto-focus on a $1500 camera & $300 lens

They are amazing! They show you so clearly how incredibly elastic a cat's
backbone is. really great sequence of shots, but I especially like the one
called Wheeeeeeee! Look at those claws!

Just FYI, his first album has over 40,500 views and over 300 downloads,

his
second album has over 16,500 views and over 100 downloads.

He's everybody's little darling! ;o)

Almost everyone - didn't some jerk complain of so many Weeble pix a
while back. Not from this group but the thread was cross posted here.

Well, Jerk, whose laughing now, hee hee, looks like you're outnumbered
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old January 5th 04, 09:29 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

"Marina" wrote in message

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote
in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

I didn't title all of them, but they are of him chasing the
tassel-on-a-stick (all of the feathers-on-a-stick have been ruined:

feathers
broken and they don't 'spin' like they're supposed to). DH tried to get
most of them while he's airborne, but a few of them are a bit blurry
because, apparently, a found-in-the-yard kitten is faster than the
auto-focus on a $1500 camera & $300 lens

They are amazing! They show you so clearly how incredibly elastic a cat's
backbone is. really great sequence of shots, but I especially like the one
called Wheeeeeeee! Look at those claws!

I was behind & standing up when DH took that pic - Weeble looked like a
fuzzy starfish just before the flash went off: all four legs spread out &
tail all puffed up - he was *mad* at that toy!

Old January 5th 04, 09:37 PM
Gizela

Thats not Weebles.....its too big a cat to be Weebles

The pictures are delightful.....you look all rugged up in the photos....it
must be cold there!!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

I didn't title all of them, but they are of him chasing the
tassel-on-a-stick (all of the feathers-on-a-stick have been ruined:

feathers
broken and they don't 'spin' like they're supposed to). DH tried to get
most of them while he's airborne, but a few of them are a bit blurry
because, apparently, a found-in-the-yard kitten is faster than the
auto-focus on a $1500 camera & $300 lens

Just FYI, his first album has over 40,500 views and over 300 downloads,

his
second album has over 16,500 views and over 100 downloads.

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde

Old January 5th 04, 09:50 PM

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

a few of them are a bit blurry
because, apparently, a found-in-the-yard kitten is faster than the
auto-focus on a $1500 camera & $300 lens

All kittens are faster than the fastest camera in the world. It's a
known law of physics.

Joyce, off to look at the new Weeble pictures!
Old January 5th 04, 10:03 PM

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

GREAT photos!! I take back my comment that kittens are faster than all
cameras - you've managed to capture him in crystal-clear, instantaneous
poses. It looks like the Weebs is inventing a new kind of break-dancing
or something. I love how his legs look like they're flailing all over
the place - although in reality, I'm sure he's quite well in control of
his reflexes.

And he's SO BIG!!

Joyce
Old January 5th 04, 10:35 PM
Dan Mahoney

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

The Weebster is quite an acrobat (or would that be acro-cat?). I'm
impressed that you were able to catch suchwonderful action shots. When I
try to get shots of Sammy or Fluffybutt in mid-play all I get is a blur

Old January 5th 04, 11:37 PM
Stacey

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
in a new photo album: http://tinyurl.com/ypzkg

I didn't title all of them, but they are of him chasing the
tassel-on-a-stick (all of the feathers-on-a-stick have been ruined:

feathers
broken and they don't 'spin' like they're supposed to). DH tried to get
most of them while he's airborne, but a few of them are a bit blurry
because, apparently, a found-in-the-yard kitten is faster than the
auto-focus on a $1500 camera & $300 lens

Just FYI, his first album has over 40,500 views and over 300 downloads,

his
second album has over 16,500 views and over 100 downloads.

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

Mood -

Have you found any springs in Weeble's feet yet? We keep looking for the
ones on Moogie but no luck. But they MUST be in there!

Stacey