Personal Purrs, please

Old October 12th 05, 10:17 PM
jmcquown

Default Personal Purrs, please

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Old October 12th 05, 10:20 PM
JBHajos

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:17:40 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Purrs coming up for whatever needed. Good luck.

Jeanne
Old October 12th 05, 10:22 PM
Nan

wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Generic family purrs are on the way. Would you like litter box
offerings sent to the problem family member/members?

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old October 12th 05, 10:31 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-10-12, jmcquown penned:
I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Soothing family purrs incoming.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old October 12th 05, 10:40 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:17:40 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Family purrs on the way.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 12th 05, 10:48 PM
jmcquown

wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Generic family purrs are on the way. Would you like litter box
offerings sent to the problem family member/members?

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

Yes, please, litterbox offerings to my oldest brother who stirred stuff up
with my father (just when things were going so well).

Jill

Old October 12th 05, 11:17 PM
Nan

wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Generic family purrs are on the way. Would you like litter box
offerings sent to the problem family member/members?

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

Yes, please, litterbox offerings to my oldest brother who stirred stuff up
with my father (just when things were going so well).

Jill

Really smelly litterbox offerings are on the way (Tigger had Friskies
whitefish for supper. She only gets it as a treat once a week because
I can't stand the smell.)

Old October 12th 05, 11:17 PM
Yoj

Purrs are on the way, Jill.

(((((((((Jill)))))))))

--
Joy

Old October 12th 05, 11:20 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Purrs on the way. You can choose your friends, with family you have no
choice. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 13th 05, 12:04 AM
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that things go your way.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"jmcquown" wrote in message
I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 03:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 06:20 AM