Knock it off!!

Old March 10th 11, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Knock it off!!

Maui, my Blue Point Siamese, must be bored. The unfortunate thing is this
happens in the middle of the night. He likes to knock stuff of the
counters, tables, etc. I heard a few things fall last night, but I was so
out of it that I didn't get up. So this morning I found the following on
the floor:

1. Two pens
2. A pad of paper
3. An apple
4. My toothbrush
5. Tube of toothpaste
6. Make up remover
7. Cup of Q-tips (everywhere)
8. A framed photo (didn't break)
9. Shampoo bottle in the shower
10. Razor

The only one that really irked me was my apple. I was saving it for today
(b/c I need to go to the grocery store). I will eat it, but it'll be
bruised in places. Maui is definitely "that darn cat"!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old March 11th 11, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Mar 10, 8:01*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
[...]

. )) -: :-
. . ))
Laurie
(( . ..
-: :- (( .

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

She wasn't knocking things off, she was REARRANGING things into what
she perceived as a better place.

"This goes here....and this will look good here...nono, this can't go
here....won't Mommy be PROUD of me when she sees how hard I've
worked?"

I've got too much clutter to notice what's been recently knocked off
of where.

Kristi
Old March 11th 11, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Mar 10, 11:01*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:
[...]

Fin(RB) used to do that. I called it 'playing with gravity'. He
basically knocked things off to see if they fell interestingly enough
to play with.

Princess Rita doesn't knock things off, but she brings her toys into
my bed, so I frequently wake up with chewed mousies and other various
stuffed toys mixed up in the sheets with me. It's always interesting.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old March 11th 11, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:01:24 -0500, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

[...]

Espy has completed the graduate course in knocking stuff off of
shelves. If something crashes during th night, I know that it was my
fault for placing something on a shelf. A few months back he managed
to defrost the freezer. I'm sure that he was on top of the fridge and
thought the freezer door top was something that needed to be pushed
off the top of the fridge.

I came down in the morning to find the freezer door open and a half
eaten raw burger on the kitchen floor. I know who did it.
Old March 11th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote:
[...]

Marlo speciializes in the removal of wings from waterbugs. Often this
results in the death of said waterbug, but alive or dead she likes to
bring them on the bed for daddy to approve. A few months back she
jumped on the bed with a live waterbug in her mouth and just as I was
yelling "don't drop that" she dropped it. She never listens to me.
Old March 11th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

------

She wasn't knocking things off, she was REARRANGING things into what
she perceived as a better place.

"This goes here....and this will look good here...nono, this can't go
here....won't Mommy be PROUD of me when she sees how hard I've
worked?"

I've got too much clutter to notice what's been recently knocked off
of where.

Kristi
------

Does this mean he can become an interior designer and pay me his own rent??
)

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

Old March 11th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

dgk wrote:

Jane wrote:

Princess Rita doesn't knock things off, but she brings her toys into
my bed, so I frequently wake up with chewed mousies and other various
stuffed toys mixed up in the sheets with me. It's always interesting.

Marlo speciializes in the removal of wings from waterbugs. Often this
results in the death of said waterbug, but alive or dead she likes to
bring them on the bed for daddy to approve. A few months back she
jumped on the bed with a live waterbug in her mouth and just as I was
yelling "don't drop that" she dropped it. She never listens to me.

Ha, I was going to say to Jane that she should be glad Rita doesn't
leave anything *alive* in her bed. (Or maybe I should say, "alive or
recently alive".)

Joyce

--
- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?
Old March 11th 11, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

wrote in message ...

dgk wrote:

Jane wrote:

Princess Rita doesn't knock things off, but she brings her toys into
my bed, so I frequently wake up with chewed mousies and other various
stuffed toys mixed up in the sheets with me. It's always interesting.

Marlo speciializes in the removal of wings from waterbugs. Often this
results in the death of said waterbug, but alive or dead she likes to
bring them on the bed for daddy to approve. A few months back she
jumped on the bed with a live waterbug in her mouth and just as I was
yelling "don't drop that" she dropped it. She never listens to me.

Ha, I was going to say to Jane that she should be glad Rita doesn't
leave anything *alive* in her bed. (Or maybe I should say, "alive or
recently alive".)

Joyce

------

My Oscar did it. A few years ago. I woke up hearing "eeeeek, eeeeek,
eeeeek". Then I felt him jump on the bed. It was a tiny, tiny little
mousie. I gathered him up in a paper towel and set it outside on the
driveway in the middle of the night. When I went out the next morning, to
see if he made it, he was still there and quite dead. Oscar also caught
one, killed it, and put it in the cat's dry food bowl. I suppose that was a
gift for me. "Gee... golly, and thanks"!! Ick!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

Old March 13th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:01:24 -0500, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

Maui, my Blue Point Siamese, must be bored. The unfortunate thing is
this happens in the middle of the night. He likes to knock stuff of the
counters, tables, etc. I heard a few things fall last night, but I was
so out of it that I didn't get up. So this morning I found the
following on the floor:

snip

I just had y floors and kitchen counters redone, and somebody doesn't
like the result. This morning I found two broken glasses and a broken
ash tray on the new kitchen floor. Later a visiting friend broke another
glass. Also on the floor this morning were a rolling pin, a brush, the
sifter, and several other points on the counters. My nebulizer was in a
trash can.

They are definitely not going to like the doors on the linen storage area
and my closet. There's supposed to be a new door on the pantry too, but
I think the contractor forgot about it.

--
Ted Davis )
Old March 14th 11, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 13/03/2011 23:29, Ted Davis wrote:
I just had y floors and kitchen counters redone, and somebody doesn't
like the result. This morning I found two broken glasses and a broken
ash tray on the new kitchen floor. Later a visiting friend broke another
glass. Also on the floor this morning were a rolling pin, a brush, the
sifter, and several other points on the counters. My nebulizer was in a
trash can.

They are definitely not going to like the doors on the linen storage area
and my closet. There's supposed to be a new door on the pantry too, but
I think the contractor forgot about it.

This reminds me of when I got a new rug for the bathroom. I laid it out
on the floor in the evening, and then I went to bed. In the middle of
the night, I woke up to a scuffling sound. I looked down from the bed,
and saw Miranda dragging the bathroom rug into the living room. I just
sighed and sank back into bed, thinking I'd set it right in the morning.
A moment later, I hear a scuffling sound again, going in the other
direction. In the morning, I found the rug neatly laid out where I had
left it the previous evening. Jut a folded corner showed that it had
been tampered with.

I figured Mir didn't like it where it was and had to try it out
somewhere else, but then she decided that was even worse than the
original place. Ever since then, I've called her my interior designer.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.