HOOORAYYYYY!!!

Old June 27th 11, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default HOOORAYYYYY!!!

Oscar is hoooome!! His stool is still not 100%, but it is better. He's on
FortaFlora now w/his food (EN canned). If it still does not improve, then
TED wants to do a biopsy. Since Oscar has had IBS since he was a kitten,
the loose stool isn't that bad. It was the severe diarrhea that had me so
worried.

He is snooping every corner. The funny thing is that Jubilee (my Dachshund)
went diving into Oscar's face and gave out one hundred kisses. LOL, Oscar
just stood there.

I think we are all glad to be home. Of course, this gives my heart a time
to grieve over losing Pooh now. But, "whew"... one emotion at a time!!

Thanks for everyone's support... it really, really helped!! group!!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old June 28th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Oscar is hoooome!! His stool is still not 100%, but it is better. He's
on FortaFlora now w/his food (EN canned). If it still does not improve,
then TED wants to do a biopsy. Since Oscar has had IBS since he was a
kitten, the loose stool isn't that bad. It was the severe diarrhea that
had me so worried.

He is snooping every corner. The funny thing is that Jubilee (my
Dachshund) went diving into Oscar's face and gave out one hundred kisses.
LOL, Oscar just stood there.

I think we are all glad to be home. Of course, this gives my heart a time
to grieve over losing Pooh now. But, "whew"... one emotion at a time!!

Thanks for everyone's support... it really, really helped!!
group!!!

Laurie

I'm glad he's home and seems to be doing better. I hope he continues to
improve so the biopsy isn't necessary. That's cute about Jubilee!

Joy