Pet Ownership is Killing through Kindness

Old September 8th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

Default K-Bitch "pokes" fun at Pinky's ass.....and Pinky liked"it"......

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:14:27 -0500
"John \"C\"" wrote:

No lead in those

just
asbestos.

Yeah, it survived

my
hendrix
impersonation...

Impressive!

Being charged with

arse-on
sucked
though

Did the charges stick?

No, they were well
lubricated.

It was nice of the judge to
have
some
K-
Lube
handy.

Knoledge of forbidden

pleasure
juice
noted,
FALSE
CHRISTIAN.

The Internet seem to be

floating
in
forbidden
pleasure
juice,
how
could one
miss it?

A *true* manofgod would AVERT

his
eyes
less
temptation
take
him
the
DEVIL!

I am not a false Christian,
listening
lying
Fred
Hall,
noted.

Admission of having invisable
friends
noted

They're the best kind of friends,
they
don't
listen
Freddie.

Is Jebus *really* your co-pilot?
Where'd
he
learn
drive?
IIRC
they
did *not* have cars during the

time he
was
suppossed
have
lived,
historically speaking...

The next time I see that bumper

sticker
I'll
stop
the
person
in
the
car and
ask them that question, then I'll

report
back
with
their
answer.
Don't hold
your breath, however.

Yeah I'd prolly pass out from lack of
oxygen...

Question #1 correct! 99 more.

To go with your bottles of beer, you

drunken
HiLlBiLlY?

I don't drink beer, yeasty-boy!

You smoke your cats?

Only when we all play "Texas-Hold-em"!

Dogs and poker are one thing...cats are more
likely to
play
"craps"...

That's why I don't play craps with them anymore.
They're
holding
$2k
in
IOUs right now.

Must be chinese cats...accept their offer to

start a
factory
for
you
in
hunan province...

What would the factory make?

Looking back up the pos4t...proll Jebus brand KY

jelly
for
cats...

There you go again, stepping over that line!

The only "lines" on usenet are the wons where after you
post
you
get
suprise visit from the Secrit Servass

They only chase down counterfeit money, now the
"men-in-black"
are
another
story.

Threaten lil George and see what happens, clocky

Why would I do that, lil George and I are related.

Thats nothing to crow about, BaRoN vOn ClOcKeNsTeIn.

I just bet that you and cousin George would hit it off!

Are you saying there'd be a dust up, M8?
_______________________________

After Chaney got through with you. with his shotgun, there would

only
be a
little to "dust up".

PFFFT! Dead eye dick...well he cant hit a moving target can he?

dances around
__________________________________

You can dance, but you can't hide.

Whose hidin? BTW, somwon called me cell phone but wouldnt say

nuthin...

406-253-7810

The "Silent Majority"?

If you ever see that cd...BUY IT!
Stanley has the weirdest lovely voice...

I need it in 8-track.

When did you upgrade from that 10" reel to reel deck you had in your Gremlin?

SPENDTHRIFT!

Old September 9th 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
reenews.net...
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:14:27 -0500
"John \"C\"" wrote:

[...]

Garage Sale a couple of years ago!

Old September 9th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:14:27 -0500
"John \"C\"" wrote:

[...]

Same place you *might* find tapes for it...

Cassettes *rule*...

--
www.aspca.org
Old September 9th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
reenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:14:27 -0500
"John \"C\"" wrote:

[...]

Have three boxes of them in the garage, but mostly just listen to "Led
Zeppelin II" all the time with a bottle of wine and a "smoke" and the wifey
givin me a big mess of Head:

* * LIFE DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS * *

Old September 10th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
reenews.net...
On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 13:52:44 -0500
"John \"C\"" wrote:

"John \"C\"" wrote:

No lead
in
those
just
asbestos.

Yeah, it
survived
my
hendrix
impersonation...

Impressive!

Being
charged with
arse-on
sucked
though

Did the
charges
stick?

No, they were
well
lubricated.

It was nice of
the
judge to
have
some
K-
Lube
handy.

Knoledge of
forbidden
pleasure
juice
noted,
FALSE
CHRISTIAN.

The Internet seem

[...]

You just outed yourself as some kinda stoner. I wonder if Pinky & Deco

will pick up the ball
and run with it.
Hmmm...

Deco is banned from posting to me...Pinky Said!

Old September 10th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

www.deadelephants.org
Old September 11th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:22:01 -0500
"John \"C\"" wrote:

"John \"C\"" wrote:

[...]

Its cute when people announce their shun LITS

Get used to it...its a classic usenet ploy to get people to bow to their will.

--
www.soaw.org

Old September 11th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

reenews.net...
"John \"C\"" wrote:

"John \"C\"" wrote:

[...]

Well try as they might, I will never bow (bend over) in front of Pinky and
Deco!

Old September 12th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

[...]

I might But not for sex...to M00n them
I like to larf at the self-improtent!

And they hace much self reprotence!