Pooter issues

Old April 13th 05, 03:21 AM
Miss Violette

she doesn't use the Braille part, her Braille is barely functional. She
grew up reading and writing print and uses Braille for notes and very short
things, Miss Violette
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
WOW! Datz uh suffisteekayted purrodukt!
Duz soft yuze da brayel apple-kayshun tuu?

Pitoonya...imprezt

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
it talks "bigger" when it is caps and it also says the punctuation, Soft
says one of the reasons she enjoys this group so well is beclawz it

reads
in
the kitty accents, the only problem is that sometimes it says a whole

word
for an abbreviation like the word dem, it says democrat, Miss

Violette...
the site where you can read about her talker is www.gwmicro.com
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
If we printed large and caps, would the tawking purrogram SHOUT?
Awlzo kin it tawk wit mine akzent?

Pitoonya, being logikul, an kiuriouz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft uses a cheapo HP from Wal-Mart, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
ps.com...

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 01:55:11 GMT, Fred Williams wrote:

Talker? Dumb hooman that I am, I don't know what that

is
or how it
relates to pooters.

Anti Soft needs a text-to-speech reader; they are cheaper and more
readily
available for Windoze...

--
Purrs,