Frum Pipps hoo Iz in Da TGK Club

Old August 7th 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Frum Pipps hoo Iz in Da TGK Club

Ai noe ai m en da tuff gurl kitty club, em ai da praz uff et?
ai furgit,
ulso, hoo lse is innit?
Pipps
TGK
Old August 7th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett again come behind the cats, it don’t madder iffin dem a TGK or not
iffin dem haz da nerf ta skate. I wud butted Iwud but I cees duble and it
kud hurt some cat if I picked da rong cat to bump or takle. Sumcat,
inkluding me, kud git realli hurt.

Old August 8th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Ai noe ai m en da tuff gurl kitty club,
em ai da prez uff et?
ai furgit,
ulso, hoo lse is innit?
Pipps
TGK

Ai fink mai SIL MeOwy iz in da club, ulong wiff Pi2nya, OEJ, mai Anti
Mimzy, mai momcat Sqweex,
Harri, stormmee, Sukie da Pookie, haow ubaow beaur=ty, Cinder n Spring?
HULP meh remmemer pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze?
hoo lse?
Pipps--thuh furgitful TGK

Old August 8th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 14:11:21 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Ai noe ai m en da tuff gurl kitty club, em ai da praz uff et? ai
furgit,
ulso, hoo lse is innit?
Pipps
TGK

I is in da club wif you, an so is my grumpy OLDER sisfur Amelia.

Harri
Old August 8th 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Fank yew trudi..rnt yew in der tew?
Pipps

barbi iz in der awso, trudi

Ai noe ai m en da tuff gurl kitty club,
em ai da prez uff et?
ai furgit,
ulso, hoo lse is innit?
Pipps
TGK

Ai fink mai SIL MeOwy iz in da club, ulong wiff Pi2nya, OEJ, mai Anti
Mimzy, mai momcat Sqweex,
Harri, stormmee, Sukie da Pookie, haow ubaow beauty, Cinder n Spring?

Old August 8th 11, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Frum Pipps hoo Iz in Da TGK Club da lizt sew far

Ai noe ai m en da tuff gurl kitty club, em ai da praz uff et? ai
furgit,
ulso, hoo lse is innit?
Pipps
TGK

I is in da club wif you, an so is my grumpy OLDER sisfur Amelia.

Harri

Fank yew Harri ..duh

[Pipps gitz pensil n ritez daown on un peese uff paypur ]

unkay heez hoo ai hab sew far

Pipps =Prez?
MeOwy
Sqweex
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Cinder
Spring
Willow
Lizzie Borden
Mz Piglett
Pi2nya,
OEJ,
stormmee
barbi
Sukie da Pookie
Missy
WooToo

hoo lse did ai furgit?
-------------------------
Pipps

Old August 8th 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

Yu did gud, Pipps.
Awlzo, Lovable Louise wuz da purrezidint.
We needz tu nommynayte uh nuu wun.
I nommymayte Pipps tu be Da TGK Club noo Purrezidint
(an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)

--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 8th 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Yu did gud, Pipps.
Awlzo, Lovable Louise wuz da purrezidint. We needz tu nommynayte uh nuu
wun.
I nommymayte Pipps tu be Da TGK Club noo Purrezidint (an keepurr ov da
TGK Memfurr Lizt.)

I second that and vote for Pipps for president of the club.

Amelia