Silly, silly humans!

Old October 24th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Silly, silly humans!

Sometiemz I figger hoomins are just beyond understanding.

Mine Paw has been complainin about having somefing called "shingles". I
looked dat up on Google, and dats fings dat you puts on da roof of
yourown howse. So if him has shingles, him ought to just sell dem. Of
course, I hafen't seen any of dem, so I fink him is crazy anyway.

And why would him scratch hims skin when him talks bout shingles? Crazy.

I will just curl up on hims lap and purr an mebbe him sill stop being so
silly.

Ranger
Old October 25th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett shakes her head at Ranger. U iz rong dem fingz hooanz kallz
shinglez is hordiable. Dem itchez anna kan hurtz. Gramby tuk kare of a
lady who had dem. We must try and purr dem away frum himselfz. She gathers
her house in a purr circle.

Old October 25th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Sometiemz I figger hoomins are just beyond understanding.

Mine Paw has been complainin about having somefing called "shingles". I
looked dat up on Google, and dats fings dat you puts on da roof of
yourown howse. So if him has shingles, him ought to just sell dem. Of
course, I hafen't seen any of dem, so I fink him is crazy anyway.

And why would him scratch hims skin when him talks bout shingles? Crazy.

I will just curl up on hims lap and purr an mebbe him sill stop being so
silly.

Ranger

Ranger, Pipps heer, shingles iz uh bad hoomin fing n et hurtz. mai meomie
sed hur cud
send hym sum paches tew hulp hym wif dem,
n tewdai iz hiz purrdai tew.
HAPPI PURRDAI tew YER PAW

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex

Old October 25th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz fur da shinglez to go AWAY. Grandmeowmie had dem, an dey hurt. So
weze purr fur dem to go way a way qwikly.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old October 25th 11, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 10/24/2011 04:51 PM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Sometiemz I figger hoomins are just beyond understanding.

Mine Paw has been complainin about having somefing called "shingles". I
looked dat up on Google, and dats fings dat you puts on da roof of
yourown howse. So if him has shingles, him ought to just sell dem. Of
course, I hafen't seen any of dem, so I fink him is crazy anyway.

And why would him scratch hims skin when him talks bout shingles? Crazy.

I will just curl up on hims lap and purr an mebbe him sill stop being so
silly.

Ranger

Me finks dey kals dem shingles cus dey mak yu wont to fli frew da roof.
TuTu
Old October 25th 11, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message
Sometiemz I figger hoomins are just beyond understanding.

Mine Paw has been complainin about having somefing called "shingles".
looked dat up on Google, and dats fings dat you puts on da roof of
yourown howse. So if him has shingles, him ought to just sell dem. Of
course, I hafen't seen any of dem, so I fink him is crazy anyway.

And why would him scratch hims skin when him talks bout shingles?
Crazy.

I will just curl up on hims lap and purr an mebbe him sill stop being
so
silly.

Ranger

Purrz furr yur Paw.
Hiz hoomin TED mite have sumtingz tu hewlp.
Datz betterer den juzt sufferink.
Day gib shotz tu prevent dem, now-a-daze,, buttid tuu layte fur diz
neow.
Meowmee sez dat shinglez kum frum chikkinz (a pox on dem!),
buttid chikumz hav feffurz, not shingulz...
Hooominz sigh)

Pit2nya

Old October 25th 11, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

ai ugre wif Pit2nya ubaowt goin tew hiz TED, dey gotz sum Lidocane 5%
patches dat mite hulp hym.
mai mom cud send hym sum cuz hur kan uze dem, cuz hur iz ulurgic tew duh
adhesiv.

Mosey

Old October 25th 11, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 24, 7:25*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
* * Piglett shakes her head at Ranger. *U iz rong dem fingz hooanz kallz
shinglez is hordiable. *Dem itchez anna kan hurtz. *Gramby tuk kare of a
lady who had dem. *We must try and purr dem away frum himselfz. *She gathers
her house in a purr circle.

Piglett is right, Ranger, dis can be serious indeed.
We are joining da circle and will purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr loud and long.

Azad
Old October 25th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:44:38 -0700, riddik wrote:

On Oct 24, 7:25Â*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Â* Â* Piglett shakes her head at Ranger. Â*U iz rong dem fingz hooanz
Â* Â* kallz
shinglez is hordiable. Â*Dem itchez anna kan hurtz. Â*Gramby tuk kare of
a lady who had dem. Â*We must try and purr dem away frum himselfz. Â*She
gathers her house in a purr circle.

Piglett is right, Ranger, dis can be serious indeed. We are joining da
circle and will purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr loud and long.

Azad

Well then, I will curl up on hims sore parts and keep dem warm an purr.
Here I thought him was juss being silly like him usually does.

Fangs fur purrin fur him.

Ranger Greykitten
Old October 25th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On 24 Oct 2011 22:51:24 GMT, Ranger Greykitten
wrote:

Sometiemz I figger hoomins are just beyond understanding.

Mine Paw has been complainin about having somefing called "shingles". I
looked dat up on Google, and dats fings dat you puts on da roof of
yourown howse. So if him has shingles, him ought to just sell dem. Of
course, I hafen't seen any of dem, so I fink him is crazy anyway.

And why would him scratch hims skin when him talks bout shingles? Crazy.

I will just curl up on hims lap and purr an mebbe him sill stop being so
silly.

Ranger

Shingles can be EXTREMELY painful, requiring hospitalization for
treatment.

Purrs are on the way for the shingles to be mild, and clear up very
quickly.

Silly cat Julie_Snowshoe[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 May 13th 11 07:52 AM
Silly dog SuzQ Cat anecdotes 0 December 11th 06 11:54 AM
Silly dog polonca12000 Cat anecdotes 0 December 9th 06 10:11 PM
Silly dog mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 2 December 9th 06 01:14 AM
Silly cat Adrian Cat anecdotes 11 February 2nd 06 03:19 AM