Weh need a new adventure Sent March 230, 2014

Old April 13th 14, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Weh need a new adventure Sent March 230, 2014

[In downtown Chicago, Lakeshore Drive runs along the edge of Lake
Michigan. On Lakeshore Drive in the Streeterville neighborhood, between
Illinois Street and Grand Avenue, is the historic Navy Pier. The pier
hosts a wide selection of attractions and hotels, and is crowded with
people every day, in all weather.

A small but portly orange tabby girlcat trots along Grand Ave, avoiding
the feet of pedestrians. Heading for the south side of the pier, she
makes her way through the entry gate and heads for the edge of the pier.
An old, slightly slimy stairway heads down under the main level of the
pier, and this is where the cat heads.

One floor below the pedestrian level, the girlcat finds another level,
walled off and locked. She walks to a decrepit-looking door and places
her nose against a glass panel beside the door. The panel lights up and
a line of light scans down the panel then back up, then the panel
flashes green as the door swings open. Harri walks in and pushes the
door closed behind her. She spots a slim tuxedo kitty in the middle of
the floor.]

"Ah, Harri, there you are! We've got everything ready!"

"Fanks, Mikey! Itted luks like you'z got 4 RVs, half a dozen
kittycycles, an my semi-RV ready. Looks great! Is you sure you and yours
employees don't want to come along?"

"No, thank you, Harri, we've got a ton of work to do. We're swamped with
orders! Being the only manufacturer of kitty RVs means we're always
going to be busy. But we've got field service crews standing by the
teleporter in case you or any other kitties have any mechanical problems
on the road."

"Wunnderful! I'm going to let everykitty know dat everyfing is ready
here, and I'll haf everykitty teleport here. Do I smell dat da
restaurant is open too?"

"Indeed it is! And everything on the menu is free. So invite everyone to
come on over, have a wonderful meal, and get familiar with the vehicles
available."

Old April 13th 14, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Harri Roadcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Daisy-chan checks and yes, they have a 2 seater! Sadly, Cash is too
big it looks like. Well, maybe they have a special unit for bigger
folks?

Daisy-chan, Iowna and Cash jump in the local teleporter. At first it's
a little cramped but Iowna has Cash sit and fits neatly to his back.
She's wondering what Chicago smells like. The only relevance she has
is when Meowmie makes home made deep dish pizza which she gets to
sample because she has no wheat allergies. She reaches up and licks
Cash's chin and reminds him and he sighs, resting is head on hers. He
perks up as he remembers they have good hot dogs right?

Old April 13th 14, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Daisy-chan checks and yes, they have a 2 seater! Sadly, Cash is too
big it looks like. Well, maybe they have a special unit for bigger
folks?

Daisy-chan, Iowna and Cash jump in the local teleporter. At first it's
a little cramped but Iowna has Cash sit and fits neatly to his back.
She's wondering what Chicago smells like. The only relevance she has
is when Meowmie makes home made deep dish pizza which she gets to
sample because she has no wheat allergies. She reaches up and licks
Cash's chin and reminds him and he sighs, resting is head on hers. He
perks up as he remembers they have good hot dogs right?

Hi there, Daisy-chan and everybody! I'm Mikey Furface, and I'm the
general manager of Purrvost Motor Coaches. We have a couple kittycycles
with extra large side cars, an we can always install an extra large seat
on one of the bikes if you'd like.

Old April 13th 14, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Hi Mikey!

I'z a very kittah friendly doggie anna mai parents was a beagle anna
bull mastiff so I'ze as you see, a really big beagle. Kin you make a
side or back trailer fur a 50lb doggie? I'z 18 inches tall at the
shoulder, 30 long (except the tail) so need about 36 inches to lay down
and need more hip anna chest room cuz I'z really muscular. Iffin you
accept MasterDoggie I kin use that but Daisy-chan has a MasterCat too.

Iowna chimes up as Daisy-chan looks over the stock, bumping gently
along the models. Hi Mikey! I'z no bigger dan most kittahs anna
standard sidecar fur a kittah would fit maiself well! Kin we have
little windshields added fur all ob us? Iffin mai side car kuld be to
the left, I kin tuck mai nose out and sniffilate everything anna not
need goggles cause I only has a right eye.

Hearing a squee from Daisy-chan, Iowna gives an air lick at Mikey and
bumps gemtly along until she finds Cash and Daisy-chan. She sniffs new
leather and bumping around, seems to find a unit with a sidecar just
right for her. Cash opens the door for her and she tucks into a soft
seat then reaches forward and finds there is a windshield with a soft
bumper along the top so she can't hurt her remaining eye on it. She
checks for seatbelts and a kittah comes over and installs some after
measuring her.

Daisy-chan, please tell me it's fire engine red! I remember that color
and wez gotta have dat! says Iowna. Daisy-chan nose-boops Iowna and
affirms it is indeed, bright red.

Now to look for a trailer fur Cash....

Meantime kittahs at the factory are grinning as they measure Cash for
seatbelts.

Old April 13th 14, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney[_4_]

[...]

[Mikey Furface talks info his pawheld radio for a couple minutes, then
smiles as a work crew wheels out a special doggie trailer. It has a
plexiglass dome to keep the wind off, but also has sliding windows that
can be opened if a doggy wants to windjam. It has a nice, soft bed
that's also firm enough to sit on without getting a backache. The
trailer also has a built-in intercom so that the passenger can talk
easily with the riders on the pulling motorcycles, as well as the
passengers in the other vehicles.

Mikey also gets some of the factory techs to demonstrate the retractable
boarding ramp that allows even arthritic kitties to easily climb aboard
the motorcycle, and to demonstrate the autopilot and the gyroscopic
stabilizer that makes it impossible for the bike to fall over. The techs
also demonstrate the emergency auto-teleporter that sends all passengers
to a safe location in the result of an emergency situation.]

Old April 13th 14, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 3:45:56 PM UTC+1, wrote:
A road trip sounds like fun.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Well, Iz know da kitty that run Purrvost RVs, an dey makes a bunch of custom kitty RVs. Da insides is customized fur kitties, and da controls are too. I know dat we could ge a few of dem at no charge, an I fink dat would work fur our road trip.

Harri

Hihi! We wus told dare wus goina be a road trip, can wees com onit? Thu weffer here has been awrful n nuffin but rain, rain, rain. We has had no sun - well,onny sum sun n we heer dat thu weffur in Chicatgo is nice.
Dares me myself Harry, n Lady Sukie n thu lil Cleocat. We is awl very swishy blak cats.
We wud be able to travel in any vehicle altho I has onny driven a gatechange, dus yu has wun?
We has arranged fur thu porter to zoom us over to your central meetin point if its ok?
Harry Gordon (head Gordon Kitty in charge of awl impurrtant decisions)
Old April 13th 14, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Hihi! We wus told dare wus goina be a road trip, can wees com onit? Thu weffer here has been awrful n nuffin but rain, rain, rain. We has had no sun - well,onny sum sun n we heer dat thu weffur in Chicatgo is nice.
Dares me myself Harry, n Lady Sukie n thu lil Cleocat. We is awl very swishy blak cats.
We wud be able to travel in any vehicle altho I has onny driven a gatechange, dus yu has wun?
We has arranged fur thu porter to zoom us over to your central meetin point if its ok?
Harry Gordon (head Gordon Kitty in charge of awl impurrtant decisions)

Abso-purr-lutely! Da more da merrier!

We gotz kitty-cycles, an kitty-customized motor homes, and mine
semi-truck RV. Dey all gotz autopilots and special safety systems. Da
motor homes gotz internal kitchens an kitty beds an TVs an movies an
kitty toys an kitty trees.

If you wantz you could ride in mine RV, or you could haf a RV of your
own, or you could share one wif offur kitties, or you could haf
kitty-cycles. Whichever you prefer! An you can even switch partway fru
da trip if you wants to.

Dis secret room under Navy Pier in Chicatgo is a good place to port to.
We'z will be leafing from here in a liddle bit, and will follow Route 66
all da way to Catifurnia, unless da community decides it wants to go
somewhere else.

Harri
Old April 14th 14, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Daniel Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

owna checks out the ramp and has it added to the sidecar to the left of
the motorcycle Daisy-chan will be driving then slides the window open
and tucks her nose out. She notes with approval that they left a
little extra tail room and that under her seat, there is a little
compartment just right for emergency treats.

Cash grins and jumps in his own personal trailer which is fire engine
red with yellow racing stripes. The windows have little nobs that
stick out just enough he can use his mouth on them but they also have a
perfect indent so he can use his nose if he wants to.

Daisy-cat grins and seals the deal with her MasterCat card.

Unsure of the next step, they await as Hari organizes the trip.

Old April 14th 14, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Cleo da Clingon wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Oh Yes! Wez all ready anna wez gots our special built fur us all! I'z
inna big catercycle wif Iowna inna side cart anna pulling Cash.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old April 14th 14, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Hai Harri! I'd like to sniff Yosemitte iffin dat fits? Anna sniffing
the La Brea Tar pits sounds really neat as long as Iz not fall in dem.
Daisy-chan tinks wez crazy but we wanna pee on onna dem really BIG red
trees too iffen da others don't mind. Justa short pee-mail!

Iowna, da little one