Pooter issues

Old April 4th 05, 04:04 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 01:55:11 GMT, Fred Williams wrote:

Talker? Dumb hooman that I am, I don't know what that is

or how it
relates to pooters.

Anti Soft needs a text-to-speech reader; they are cheaper and more

readily
available for Windoze...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
4/3/2005 10:56:02 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Does your mom use a Mac?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 9th 05, 05:07 AM
Miss Violette

This would work for some hooman that just had trouble seeing, like G. M. 's
mom, Our soft has totally broke eyes so her pooter talks out loud and the
font size doesn't matter to the talker, but thanks for thinking of us, Miss
Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
This does not read well for soft or we would do this, Miss Violette,

not
minding paying, just not able to pay

Did you know that you can change the font size in IE6 to very large?
You do it by clicking on View, Text Size and Largest. And it works
with Google Groups!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 9th 05, 05:10 AM
Miss Violette

Hooman note: Fred, I use a screen reader to read the computer as I am
blind, I would like to switch systems and DH is interested in doing so as
well, when we were in the talking stage, I found out that the screen reader
I currently use would not work and that would add a bunch of money to the
project so if we do it it will have to wait for quite a while. Soft

She could have just told you her eyes were broke and not taken up so much of
my posting time, Miss Violette, glaring at her wordy soft
Fred Williams wrote in message
On April 3, 2005 08:32 pmMiss Violette wrote:

We would like to do this but the problem is that soft's talker
doesn't read it and the switch over would be around $900.00 just to
make it talk, Miss Violette

Talker? Dumb hooman that I am, I don't know what that is or how

it
relates to pooters.

--
Regards Fred, with Diana sleeping and Ryan playing with a toy mouse.
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Old April 9th 05, 05:12 AM
Miss Violette

soft uses a cheapo HP from Wal-Mart, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
ps.com...

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 01:55:11 GMT, Fred Williams wrote:

Talker? Dumb hooman that I am, I don't know what that is

or how it
relates to pooters.

Anti Soft needs a text-to-speech reader; they are cheaper and more

readily
available for Windoze...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Old April 9th 05, 08:09 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

If we printed large and caps, would the tawking purrogram SHOUT?
Awlzo kin it tawk wit mine akzent?

Pitoonya, being logikul, an kiuriouz.

Old April 9th 05, 11:54 AM
Fred Williams

On April 9, 2005 12:10 amMiss Violette wrote:

Hooman note: Fred, I use a screen reader to read the computer as I
am blind, I would like to switch systems and DH is interested in
doing so as well, when we were in the talking stage, I found out
that the screen reader I currently use would not work and that would
add a bunch of money to the
project so if we do it it will have to wait for quite a while. Soft

She could have just told you her eyes were broke and not taken up so
much of my posting time, Miss Violette, glaring at her wordy soft.

Understood. I think Linux people are working on something. there
was a fellow named Jones who had a program "Listen2" or something
like that, but although I can find a reference to his web page, the
page itself seems to be missing now. I wish I could do more. Best
of luck with it.

--
Regards Fred, with Diana and Ryan kitty standing by birdwatching,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).
Old April 9th 05, 09:38 PM
Miss Violette

it talks "bigger" when it is caps and it also says the punctuation, Soft
says one of the reasons she enjoys this group so well is beclawz it reads in
the kitty accents, the only problem is that sometimes it says a whole word
for an abbreviation like the word dem, it says democrat, Miss Violette...
the site where you can read about her talker is www.gwmicro.com

Old April 12th 05, 01:03 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

WOW! Datz uh suffisteekayted purrodukt!
Duz soft yuze da brayel apple-kayshun tuu?

Pitoonya...imprezt

Old April 12th 05, 03:51 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 15:38:38 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Soft says one of the reasons she enjoys this group so well is beclawz it reads in
the kitty accents.

Oh my towz! Dat is wunnerful! A pooter talker dat souns like a
community kitty!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs