Da trip to da Mountains

Old January 8th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da trip to da Mountains

Oh oh, da Gramby luffzs roses and I iz used to havink dem around. Enny of
deze gardenz wud be wonnerful but I finkz da roze garden wud be bestz. You
wud look bootiful dere surrounded by all dem lofely rozez. Hey, whatz dat
up dere, Lookz like a plaze dat da Ranger wud like wiff dem rokz.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:39:24 -0600, Granby wrote:

After sampling and the finishink his portion of each of the meals, O T
rub his ful tummy and turns to the Chef.

Dat iz da bestiz fudz I haff ever eaten. Fangu so much. I kant say dat
one waz bedder dan da ofther, it wuz all d-licius. He covers his mouth
with a paw just in time to stop a large burp from escaping. Sorryz
Harri but dat fud waz all realli gudgud. Beauty would have loved any of
it.

Mr. Chef sir, dat was eggzelent fudz! When OT an me haz our wedwink here
mebbe you could work wif Fluffykitz makin da fudz? Iz would luf to haf
some of dat wunnerful stuff like you just made.

[As Chef whistles happily at the compliments and turns back to his stove,
Harri leads OT out onto the west lawn. A wide swatch of natural grasses
grows from the buildings out to the edge of the forest. Gardens of native
flowers are interspersed around the plot, evidently well tended. A rose
garden is centered in the lawn directly in front of the estate's master
entrance.]

I was finking maybe we could use one of da gardens for ourz wedwink
ceremony. What do youz fink of dis rose garden? Or would you prefer one
of da offur gardens, wif da native fowlers?

Harri

Old January 8th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:03:48 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's
nimble, little
paws typed:

Mme. Anaïs, dere, shud it be Chez Cleopatra?

Sowndz gud to me!

Saownz gud tew mee tew. I wuz finking uff Cleopatra Manor myownself.
Et iz a bootiful pwace n da gardenz r luffly.
Iz dere a pwase fur da bitties tew come n pway dere iffen wee vizzit?
Mosey
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/5/2009 11:08:32 PM

Old January 8th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 20:29:35 -0600, Granby wrote:

Oh oh, da Gramby luffzs roses and I iz used to havink dem around. Enny
of deze gardenz wud be wonnerful but I finkz da roze garden wud be
bestz. You wud look bootiful dere surrounded by all dem lofely rozez.
Hey, whatz dat up dere, Lookz like a plaze dat da Ranger wud like wiff
dem rokz.

Ok, den da rose garden it is!

Yep, Ranger is gonna haf a great time. Dere's big piles of rocks all over
da place. And trees, an statues, an all sorts of stuff to do an get into
mischief.

Harri

Old January 8th 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:23:56 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Saownz gud tew mee tew. I wuz finking uff Cleopatra Manor myownself. Et
iz a bootiful pwace n da gardenz r luffly. Iz dere a pwase fur da
bitties tew come n pway dere iffen wee vizzit? Mosey

Dere is a nursery wif dat is seperated from da ballroom an da banquet
hall by a plexiglass window so dat da grownup cats can watch da kittens
an da kittens can watch da grownups. An dere are kitties on staff who luf
to spend time wif da bitties and play wif dem and snuggle wif dem.

Harri
Old January 8th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Yep, Ranger is gonna haf a great time. Dere's big piles of rocks all
over da place. And trees, an statues, an all sorts of stuff to do an get
into mischief.

Harri

[The hum of the teleporter can be heard]

Did somekitty call mine name? Did I hear mention of mischief?

Oh, hihi Harri an OT. Ooh - rocks!

[Ranger streaks towards the north edge of the grand lawn, where huge
boulders have tumbled down from the mountain peaks high above. The
boulders, most larger than cars, have many openings and passages between
them. Ranger leaps onto a small boulder, dashes into the shaded entryways
under the boulders, and emerges moments later atop another, much higher
boulder. He is presently just at about the same elevation as the second
floor of the main building.]

WHEE!!!! DIS IS COOL! Harri, look at dis - you can climb highhigh here!
I'z higher dan da birdies!

Ranger
Old January 8th 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat"
On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:23:56 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Saownz gud tew mee tew. I wuz finking uff Cleopatra Manor myownself. Et
iz a bootiful pwace n da gardenz r luffly. Iz dere a pwase fur da
bitties tew come n pway dere iffen wee vizzit? Mosey

Dere is a nursery wif dat is seperated from da ballroom an da banquet
hall by a plexiglass window so dat da grownup cats can watch da kittens
an da kittens can watch da grownups. An dere are kitties on staff who luf
to spend time wif da bitties and play wif dem and snuggle wif dem.

Harri

Dat saowndz great. Um did yew ask OT wen yoo git winked iffen yoo needs a
flower gurl n ring bearer dat da bitties will be old enff by den iff yoo wud
wike dem
tew. Jest sumptin tew fink about. Iffen not, no worries. Liddle Mimzy
wooks sew kyoot n Bob Qat iz sew kyoot tew. I am sew happee fur yoo n OT.
He'z funny n a gudgud guy.
[Hugs hiz sifter in law]
Mosey

Old January 9th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

WHEE!!!! DIS IS COOL! Harri, look at dis - you can climb highhigh here!
I'z higher dan da birdies!

Ranger

[Ranger is having so much fun and is so excited that he hasn't been
looking around very carefully. He hasn't noticed the really big bear
stretched out on top of the boulder just above him, soaking up the sun.
He just about jumps out of his fur when the bear speaks.]

This is a fun place to climb but you need to be careful in the rocks,
little one. It is said that there are caves that are accessable only from
within the openings under these rocks, caves believed to be home to
mystical creatures. Every once in a while strange cats speaking with
Celtic accents are seen around here, and they are always seen arriving
from and departing through these very rocks.

Ranger: Err, fangu mister Bear, sir. You scared mineownself! I din't know
you was there. Ummm, is you a friendly bear? A bear dat likes kitties? As
friends, that is, not as snacks?

Bear: Yes, little one. I'm one of the patrol bears here - I work for
Harry Bear. All of the forest critters around here get along just fine.
Our dear friend Cleopatra made sure of that. We all look out for each
other.

Ranger: Whew! Dats a releef. Ayway, fangu Mr Bear, sir. I will be
careful, an I won't go into no caves or talk to no strange cats. Unless
dey talk to me first, of course.

Ranger
Old January 9th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 9 Jan 2009 15:41:51 GMT, Ranger Greykitten
wrote:

[...]

beauty teleports in

wat kind of fudz does strange cats ett? yew are furry brave ranger to
talk to bearz.
Old January 9th 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:50:00 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

beauty teleports in

wat kind of fudz does strange cats ett? yew are furry brave ranger to
talk to bearz.

Fangu! I was jus tryin to be friendly soz dat I wouldn't become bear food.

Mr. Bear? Do you know what kind of fudz da strange cats eat?

Ranger
Old January 9th 09, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats

Fangu! I was jus tryin to be friendly soz dat I wouldn't become bear
food.

Mr. Bear? Do you know what kind of fudz da strange cats eat?

Ranger

The few times I've seen them they went straight to the main house and
stayed there for a while. They always appeared after sunset and left
before sunrise. Since they were in the house for a while I'm sure that
Chef prepared some food for them. You might want to ask him. He feeds
*everybody* that comes around here!

BigPaws the Bear