Purrz fur Onyx...

Old May 19th 07, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default HISSSPIT!!! NO!!! I'Z NOTTID KUMMIN' OWTTA DIS BOKZ!!!!! (WUZ ~ Purrz fur Onyx...)

diz iz gud newz, Tiger fur hiz howze
Cory wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 15, 10:04 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we willz kontinuta purr, Tiger fur hiz howze

Onyx is fine! Really, truly, seriously. His cholesterol is up about
10 points, and he MAY have a sore "toof" (tooth... he's had a history
of gingivitis, especially around this particular tooth), which MAY be
having an effect on how much he eats, but truth be told, his
Grandmeowmie just isn't feeding him enough.

TED told Onyx that he SHOULD be eating *3* cans of Fancy Feetz a DAY.
ALL my folks' cats should be eating AT LEAST *3* cans of FF a DAY...
also, for all the naysayers out there who hate the prospect of feeding
wet food, vets, it turns out, are actually fine with feeding FF and
other wet foods. The teeth and how the wet food affects them is the
ONLY thing vets worry about, with respect to nutritional intake,
protein, etc., etc., yadda yadda yadda. The teeth ARE a concern, yes,
and they should be, but all that needs to happen is that kitties
SHOULD get SOME dry food in their diet, if for no other reason than
it'll clean their teeth. Otherwise, furkids, go ahead and eat all the
wet food you can stand. Tell your human you have Unca Cory's
blessing! ;-)

Anyway, he's fine... especially for a cat his age. His blood work,
except for the cholesterol jump, came back perfectly clean.

Oh! His electrolytes were also a little out-of-whack (I knew I was
forgetting something), but given how traumatized he gets in going to
TED's and how they have to zonk him out to steal his blood, as you
kitties put it, TED thinks that it may have been a temporary thing
(much like an adrenaline rush, I'd suppose) that resolved itself once
Onyx was back home and in the comfort and safety of his own
surroundings.

Fangu furry much fur yur "catsurn".

--- Unca Cory

Old May 22nd 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default Purrz fur Onyx...

Purrrrrzzzzz!

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old June 1st 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Maine Coon glares at meowmie How cud yew meowmie! Mi winkwink wuz
at TED an I cudent be heer tew support hym an itz awl yur fawlt.

Onyx sweetie, Ime gla effuryfing turn owt gud. Yew bedder bee eeting
moor. Ive lost wait tew but I eet awl day long.

Meowmie haz tew go tew bed now, but I will mayke hur post tomorrow -
shee owes me now. Maine Coon glares again at meowmie

Shahna

Hoomin note - Onyx, Cory, I'm glad everything worked out fine with
Onyx - sorry I couldn't be more supportive when it occurred. Work is
busy and so is home life with a very sick mom, mom-in-law, and now
hubby have problems, I barely have time to surf the net. But I'll try.
- - Evelyn

On 16 May 2007 18:19:23 -0700, Cory wrote:

[...]

Onyx: All That Glitters Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 5 April 15th 07 07:45 PM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
Onyx yew heer? Shahna Cat community 9 August 17th 06 07:04 AM
Onyx: Up on a Roof Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 14 April 14th 05 09:35 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM