Noo rool

Old August 3rd 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Noo rool

On Aug 3, 11:40 am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Weee iz shocked. How kn u pertect yur meowmie frum da toyletpaper
greeblings if da dor is shutt? I don fight da greeblings myownself
anymore becuz I haff a big strong sun nam Winnie to do it. But da
hoomins wud be in big trubble f he din ter dem greeblings up every
once in while.

An in ourz howse da bestest window of all is in da upstairs bafroom. It's
got a extra wide bottom sill, an it's always open (cept when da
waddermonsters is fallin from da sky), and it's right next to a bigbig
tree dat's always full of birdies and sometimes has skwirlz.

We would be furry upset if ourz hoomins din't let us into da upstairs
bafroom.

da squirz is funny becuz Bear, our d*g, goooos CRAZEE when he sees a
squirl. Dey iz always out dere wen da birdies fud iz der an Bear gets
so mad. And da squirlz teez him and mak fun of him. Den der iz da
kitty woo walks in the woodz behin our house. Bear barks den too but
he is not mad/crazy. He jus wan da kitty to com play wif him. Bear lik
kitties.

Maggie May

Harri

Old August 3rd 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

da squirz is funny becuz Bear, our d*g, goooos CRAZEE when he sees a
squirl. Dey iz always out dere wen da birdies fud iz der an Bear gets
so mad. And da squirlz teez him and mak fun of him. Den der iz da
kitty woo walks in the woodz behin our house. Bear barks den too but
he is not mad/crazy. He jus wan da kitty to com play wif him. Bear lik
kitties.

Bear sounz like a nice doggie. Like mine Unka Pat's doggy Maggie - she'z a
nice doggy too.

Harri
Old August 3rd 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 3, 4:04 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
da squirz is funny becuz Bear, our d*g, goooos CRAZEE when he sees a
squirl. Dey iz always out dere wen da birdies fud iz der an Bear gets
so mad. And da squirlz teez him and mak fun of him. Den der iz da
kitty woo walks in the woodz behin our house. Bear barks den too but
he is not mad/crazy. He jus wan da kitty to com play wif him. Bear lik
kitties.

Bear sounz like a nice doggie. Like mine Unka Pat's doggy Maggie - she'z a
nice doggy too.

Harri

Bear is niz. Maggie gotta great name. Like me. Bear did wun fing we
din like. Meowmie an Uncle Bill tuk him to da out an he was all shiny
wen he cum bak. And den he shook hisownself and der wuz wadder allover
and wee got wetted. An Uncl Bill laughed HA HA. Notty Bear. BAD Uncl
Bill.

But den Uncl Bill fuded uz. An latr he petted me. Good Uncl Bill.

Niz to talk to you.

Maggie May

I am prettier dan Maggie May

Sunrise