Fur Catnadian Kitties & hoomans.

Old January 19th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Fur Catnadian Kitties & hoomans.

gud idermint, Tiger fur hiz howze
Sundance wrote in message
Say, we shud hav anuther Catalympics dis yeer. Da hoomin wun iz gonna be

in
China. It will be summer limpikz -- whut eventz shud we hav?

Sundance

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 11:41 pm, Fred Williams wrote:
Fred is happy today. He wuz skating yesterday and the TV people came
to interview Don Jackson who teached Fred skating. Don asked Fred and
another student to help Don demonstrate his coaching an so Fred is
going tu be onda TV skating a figure "8". It's on what they call
the "A Channel" Friday between 6 and 7 PM, he thinks it's 6:45, but
cannot member it exactly. Part of da sports broadcast.
Fur those who don't no, Don Jackson is the 1962 World figure skating
champion and the first man to land a triple Lutz. It was 12 years
before another skater also landed the 3Lutz. Don is also known as
the "nicest man in Canada," and has been called that on TV before.
Fred confirms that. Don is a true gentleman and one uv Fred's heroes.

Uncl Bill sez we cant watch dat becuz we don' haff Catnadian
telebishun. Butted hee sez Catnadianz ar nic peeopl ann efferywun he
nos thot dat Mr. Jackson did gudgud in da lympics.

WooToo

--

Diana, fur her house.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old January 19th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 18, 11:58 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Say, we shud hav anuther Catalympics dis yeer. Da hoomin wun iz gonna be in
China. It will be summer limpikz -- whut eventz shud we hav?

Maggy May: Cuddleseep anna PURRing

Winnie: Bein NICE

Missy: Hissin

WooToo: Snugglin anna making Uncl Bill DO stuff.

Sunrise: Being PRITTY

Bear: wuff

Buddy: YAWWWKKK

--

Sundance

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old January 20th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu ar sooo kuul!
Watta gudgud ideer!
I wyll mayke summa da owtfitz.
We yuzta hab uh cheerleading groop,
It may hab bin purrt ov da tabby cat Groop,
but it mite hab inklooded qwl kitteez hu wanted.
I kno summa da cheerz.
--
Pitô.ônya